5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Great value for money. Would definitely buy again at that price. Good quality wipes. Lasted me for months. Saves lots of money!
Published 22 months ago by Shelly

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best wipes out there
These really are not the best wipes out there.

The material is too thin to be any good, so it doesn't seem to "wipe off" bits from the baby's bottom and instead it just smears them around. As a result you need to use quite a few for a decent clean after a dirty nappy.

Also, I do not think they are particularly gentle. My baby is not prone to...
Published 27 days ago by Alaia

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes) (Personal Care)
I am allergic to any cheaper brands apart from johnsons and pampers wipes however they are very expensive in the shops at 1.49 a pack in sainsburys. As we only have a sainsburys near by we had to shop there due to having a c section, but then I saw that amazon had the 12pack for £7 which is a bargain (58p per pack) I can't complain so I ordered 5 boxes and they only expire 08/16. I would definitely recommend these they are amazing and very kind to the skin, not to wet and not to dry the only bad thing is if you leave the packet open then the first wipe drys out half way after a certain amount of time. But that's easy to solve by learning to avoid bad habits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best wipes out there, 30 Oct 2014
These really are not the best wipes out there.

Also, I do not think they are particularly gentle. My baby is not prone to nappy rash, but when using these I occasionally see some redness. It clears off quickly enough with a bit of air and barrier cream, but this has not happened with other brands I have tried.

I would not buy them again, or recommend them to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for us - nappy rash!, 3 Aug 2014
We've used Huggies for 14 months with no problems at all. Within days of switching to this brand (because Amazon took Huggies out of Subscribe & Save), our little one had really bad nappy rash. Nothing else had changed, so we stopped using these wipes and hey presto within another few days the nappy rash cleared. Ironic, given these are supposed to be "extra sensitive". We'll stick to our usual brand and buy it at the supermarket instead. Based on this experience, I would recommend buying one pack and trying it out before you buy in bulk as all baby wipes clearly are not equal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Sep 2014
Fantastic value at £8 as long as you qualify for free super saver delivery. Lovely soft and stretchy wipes that haven't irritated my son's skin. I will be buying again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby wipes!, 19 Dec 2012
Baby wipes! What can you say? Johnsons, cheap price, does what it says on the box, wipes babies bum! How can you review a baby wipe? Quick delivery, right price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real necessity., 17 Aug 2014
These are a necessity in my home with 4young children I have a delivery of these every month and they are so versatile. I would definitely recommend having a pack of these in the car, travel bag and probably each room in the house as you never know when your going to need them. It's like having a wet flannel on hand ready to mop up the dribbles and dirty faces and etc.
They are so gentle and kind on delicate skin too as two of my children have eczema and these have no adverse affect on their skin which is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, too tiny., 23 July 2014
Johnson's Baby Wipes are made for sensitive little bums and they do a great job on not bringing my sons bottom up in a rash, but I am finding that they are to sensitive them selves, meaning, when using the wipes, they have no grip, the wipes are too soft, you just slip right off the wipe sometimes when wiping. Also not only that,I'm finding them to be too tiny! So I have to use more wipes up in one session of a dirty nappy , then the leading brands, Don't think I'll be buying these again...

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Brand well known, 14 Oct 2014
We buy these as they are a good price and can get on prime the next day. However, I don't understand why the maker of these cannot pack them correctly so they come out sequentially more often than not. Typically you have to pull out one then pinch the middle to get the next, rather than the "kleenex" style where the action of pulling the first gets the next ready. ...I guess it means I waste more tissues than I need to by pulling up too many at a time and thus I buy more tissues.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not clearly highlighted that this is the unscented version, 24 Jun 2014
Not whatbI wanted but I suppose thats my fault for not reading all of the product information right down to the bottom of the page.If I had I would of noticed it says unscented . Very deceiving that it is not in the title or even extra sensitive should be in the title. If I had known they were not the lovely scented ones I would not of purchased them.They have a really awful smell after using them.If you have used these before and you like them then it is a great bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gentle Wipes, 14 Aug 2014
These are good quality wipes, can't really go very wrong with Johnson's, they know babies skin pretty well :) there's no signature Johnson's lovely baby smell to them as they are just simple pure wipes, if you want ones with the lovely smell it's Johnson's gentle cleansing that have it :)
Buying them in bulk like this is a real penny saver too, I get these through prime delivery so it's nice to have them at your door next day, no fuss at all! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days