4.0 out of 5 stars The wipe for all things baby!
I bought these baby wipes because at the time they represented the best value for money. I associate the Johnsons brand with quality and safety, having used several types of their baby washes.

The wipes arrived in the cardboard box, snugly packed to avoid any wasted space or packaging.

In use, the wipes perform admirably; they are as gentle as cotton...
Published 5 months ago by David Carpenter

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, too tiny.
Published 8 months ago by Charlotte

4.0 out of 5 stars The wipe for all things baby!, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes) (Personal Care)

In use, the wipes perform admirably; they are as gentle as cotton wool for baby's bottom but with the convenience of being pre-moistened.

In our house, these wipes get used with the kids all the time, from snotty noses, dirty faces to pooey bums!

My only criticisms of the wipes are:
- the wipes aren't quite 'moist' enough and once the pack has been open for a while, they can be a little tough on baby's skin.
- sometimes the wipes come out several at a time, which results in a big ball of wipes which cannot easily be put back into the packet.

Aside from these minor points, a sound purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Jan. 2013
Great value for money. Would definitely buy again at that price. Good quality wipes. Lasted me for months. Saves lots of money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wipes, 23 Dec. 2014
Good quality wipes. Very good price at the moment on Amazon, which is why I bought the big box of them.

Only thing that may need improving by the manufacturer is the self adhesive peel on/off re-close-able closure or lid of each pack. It tears off in parts when trying to open it sometimes, so then there is nothing to close it with so the wipes dry up. Also the sticky closure thingy can stick to other things in the baby bag etc. and come off the wipes pack.

Some supermarket brands (cheaper) has plastic lids at the top that are more functional and better designed to be carried around and used with a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 20 Sept. 2013
These wipes are the best ones I find to use with my baby. So much cheaper than the prices in the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Fantastic quality and value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct. 2013
Always use these have no problem with them.

Fab price when you are on a budget.

Definitely cheaper than the shops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargains to be had, 6 Mar. 2015
Sue (C.I.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I got these when they were ridiculously cheap (about £6-odd for the 12 packs) as like any family with young children we go through a LOT of wipes!
These are good and smell nice (I have used half a packet to clean the inside of my car!) but they do seem a little on the thin side and actually stretch when you pull them out of the packet so a wipe that might have been 8" by 5" in the packet suddenly becomes 12" x 3" - long and thin doesn't really work well for cleaning dirty bottoms, although its not a problem when we're using them at mealtimes for a mucky face.
We still use Huggies Pure for the soiled nappies as they are thicker and more moist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Sept. 2014
Fantastic value at £8 as long as you qualify for free super saver delivery. Lovely soft and stretchy wipes that haven't irritated my son's skin. I will be buying again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, too tiny., 23 July 2014
Johnson's Baby Wipes are made for sensitive little bums and they do a great job on not bringing my sons bottom up in a rash, but I am finding that they are to sensitive them selves, meaning, when using the wipes, they have no grip, the wipes are too soft, you just slip right off the wipe sometimes when wiping. Also not only that,I'm finding them to be too tiny! So I have to use more wipes up in one session of a dirty nappy , then the leading brands, Don't think I'll be buying these again...

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Brand well known, 14 Oct. 2014
We buy these as they are a good price and can get on prime the next day. However, I don't understand why the maker of these cannot pack them correctly so they come out sequentially more often than not. Typically you have to pull out one then pinch the middle to get the next, rather than the "kleenex" style where the action of pulling the first gets the next ready. ...I guess it means I waste more tissues than I need to by pulling up too many at a time and thus I buy more tissues.

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)