5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!
Published 3 months ago by Roxy94

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, too tiny.
Johnson's Baby Wipes are made for sensitive little bums and they do a great job on not bringing my sons bottom up in a rash, but I am finding that they are to sensitive them selves, meaning, when using the wipes, they have no grip, the wipes are too soft, you just slip right off the wipe sometimes when wiping. Also not only that,I'm finding them to be too tiny! So I have...
Published 2 hours ago by Charlotte

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes) (Personal Care)
I am allergic to any cheaper brands apart from johnsons and pampers wipes however they are very expensive in the shops at 1.49 a pack in sainsburys. As we only have a sainsburys near by we had to shop there due to having a c section, but then I saw that amazon had the 12pack for 7 which is a bargain (58p per pack) I can't complain so I ordered 5 boxes and they only expire 08/16. I would definitely recommend these they are amazing and very kind to the skin, not to wet and not to dry the only bad thing is if you leave the packet open then the first wipe drys out half way after a certain amount of time. But that's easy to solve by learning to avoid bad habits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Jan 2013
Great value for money. Would definitely buy again at that price. Good quality wipes. Lasted me for months. Saves lots of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 20 Sep 2013
These wipes are the best ones I find to use with my baby. So much cheaper than the prices in the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Fantastic quality and value

5.0 out of 5 stars No irritation and no need to run to the supermarket!, 5 July 2014
What can I say - baby = nappies and wipes in abundance. Having scoured the supermarkets/pharmacies I decided this was the most economical way to wipe our baby's bottom. We've used a number of other wipes including Huggies, Waterwipes and the Aldi Brand. Personally, I prefer these as they seem to hold a bit more moisture and have not irritated our baby's skin.

Now I don't need to worry about making an emergency dash to the supermarket or improvising. Ordering an entire box also means they are easy to store in the garage, we can just pull out a packet when we need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wipes for good money, 7 Jan 2014
This wipes are very soft, fragrance free, suitable for baby's sensitive skin.
It can be use all over baby's body, face included.
I bougth the 12 pack for 10, what i consider a very good purchase, becuse these wipes have a good quality and it lasts for long time.
The only negative aspect is the sticking lid, that starts to loosen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery of an excellent product, 20 Sep 2013
You really can't go wrong with Johnson's, I use less wipes than with the thinner own brand wipes and I have never had a skin reaction on myself or children with them. Asda sell this pack for the same price but are constantly out of stock. I will continue to buy from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Sep 2013
Still working my way through the first few packets, a very useful product from trustworthy brand. Box will keep me going for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap&very good, 7 Feb 2013
I have bought this when on offer, very good value for money and still have some. Better than buying cheap shop unknown products.Very good quality as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!!!, 28 Dec 2012
With baby you can not be without wipes. Best deal we've seen so far. Prompt delivery etc. Defintely worth going for if you're looking for a bargain.