5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Great value for money. Would definitely buy again at that price. Good quality wipes. Lasted me for months. Saves lots of money!
Published 20 months ago by Shelly

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for us - nappy rash!
We've used Huggies for 14 months with no problems at all. Within days of switching to this brand (because Amazon took Huggies out of Subscribe & Save), our little one had really bad nappy rash. Nothing else had changed, so we stopped using these wipes and hey presto within another few days the nappy rash cleared. Ironic, given these are supposed to be "extra...
Published 1 month ago by Julia L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!!!, 28 Dec 2012
With baby you can not be without wipes. Best deal we've seen so far. Prompt delivery etc. Defintely worth going for if you're looking for a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 20 Sep 2013
These wipes are the best ones I find to use with my baby. So much cheaper than the prices in the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Fantastic quality and value

5.0 out of 5 stars No irritation and no need to run to the supermarket!, 5 July 2014
What can I say - baby = nappies and wipes in abundance. Having scoured the supermarkets/pharmacies I decided this was the most economical way to wipe our baby's bottom. We've used a number of other wipes including Huggies, Waterwipes and the Aldi Brand. Personally, I prefer these as they seem to hold a bit more moisture and have not irritated our baby's skin.

Now I don't need to worry about making an emergency dash to the supermarket or improvising. Ordering an entire box also means they are easy to store in the garage, we can just pull out a packet when we need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wipes for good money, 7 Jan 2014
This wipes are very soft, fragrance free, suitable for baby's sensitive skin.
It can be use all over baby's body, face included.
I bougth the 12 pack for 10£, what i consider a very good purchase, becuse these wipes have a good quality and it lasts for long time.
The only negative aspect is the sticking lid, that starts to loosen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery of an excellent product, 20 Sep 2013
You really can't go wrong with Johnson's, I use less wipes than with the thinner own brand wipes and I have never had a skin reaction on myself or children with them. Asda sell this pack for the same price but are constantly out of stock. I will continue to buy from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Sep 2013
Still working my way through the first few packets, a very useful product from trustworthy brand. Box will keep me going for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap&very good, 7 Feb 2013
I have bought this when on offer, very good value for money and still have some. Better than buying cheap shop unknown products.Very good quality as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
Always use these have no problem with them.

Fab price when you are on a budget.

Definitely cheaper than the shops.

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)