5.0 out of 5 stars to date I am very impressed
Published 18 months ago by W. A. E. Loughhead

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 Reason people dont shop online
I was very disappointed with the fact that the printer arrived
minus a black and light cyan ink
I contacted the seller who just said it was not their problem but I could return the printer to them
it was cheaper to buy the ink but as you know it's not cheap as I had to buy genuine Epson ink
I have bought a lot of products off Amazon but I feel very let...
Published 16 months ago by Terence Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars to date I am very impressed, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Epson Expression Photo XP 750 Colour Multifunctional Printer (Personal Computers)
the XP750 replaces my rather old (8 years) Epson printer. I had a separate scanner which required some plug swapping etc so I wanted an all in one compact system and small, the XP750 is ideal. Setting up was OK, had a little trouble with the Wi-Fi but soon resolved. Through Epson Connect I am able to print from my iphone wirelessly, Printing on different paper sizes is fine. Colour print quality seems to me to be excellent. All in all I am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good all round product., 19 Oct 2013
M. Harle "Malcolm" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have always bought Epson printers but my last Epson was a P50 which put me off buying Epson ever again.

However the XP750 has changed all of this as it is a very good all round machine. It's sturdy, more than you could say for the P50, ink use is good, print quality is also very good and it's easy to set up and use.

I would recommend this product to anyone interested in buying an all in one printer. My only problem with Epson is that they often fail within the year, I hope this one is the exception to the rule.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken tray, 10 Sep 2013
Im bought the printer as the company described: used, full working, in very good condition with 1 year warranty... etc.
But when I received, the printer was "unused" because paper holding try was broken, that why the company sold as "used". When I rang them, they said thats the printer sold without any warranty and I cant return it and get refund, or exchange it. Just I have to buy another one

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 Reason people dont shop online, 22 Aug 2013
I was very disappointed with the fact that the printer arrived
minus a black and light cyan ink
I have bought a lot of products off Amazon but I feel very let down by this
T Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Expression photo XP-750 printer, 12 Nov 2013
A brilliant printer a very good price so much cheaper than your town shop prints good colour pictures, and much quicker printing any documents you want, done in seconds

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 29 Oct 2013
Quality of printed output is very good. Scanner has good resolution and performs well. Compact design is great.
The only criticism is that the doors to the paper trays, whilst opening automatically, have to be closed manually.
This process pushes against the motor gears and may be a source of strain on the mechanism, over time.
Auto closing, as part of the switch off cycle, would seem obvious and would have earned it 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Sep 2013
On receipt I had to clean the print heads as the print quality was awful. Having done that it worked fine for a couple of weeks. Then it was printing really badly again. Checked the print heads and it appeared that the black was non existent. Had to clean heads four times to get it to print properly again. This used up all the ink which came with the printer. Have now put in new ink cartridges and it is working properly again. If I have a similar problem again I will have to return it as it uses so much ink (costly) to clearn print heads. Had an Epson printer previously and it was great - worked for years without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo XP-750, 28 Jun 2013
Wiliam Vandermotten (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
A1, Excellent, First Class. Does what it says on the box and produces top notch photos quickly.Can't do without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Good delivery, good photo printer.