on 15 February 2014
I bought 4 of these to take on a Caribbean cruise so that I had photos on different memory cards and I didn't loose all my pictures if anything went wrong with the camera or a card in the camera got damaged going through a security scanner, as has happened before.
Three out of four cards weren't perfectly in my camera. Unfortunately when I went to use the fourth card it wouldn't work. As it was a brand new card this was rather annoying. Fortunately I had the back ups.
I had tried several of the cards in my camera before we left for our holiday to make sure they worked ok and assumed that as these were ok that the two in the identical set would work. As I no longer had the packaging I had to put it down to experience. In future I'll test them all when they arrive.
Otherwise a good product for the price.
on 22 February 2013
I bought this card for my Kodak Easyshare camera. I researched what card to buy and this came up as compatible, unfortunately when I put it in my camera it wasn't compatible. Luckily it is compatible with my Sony camcorder so I haven't wasted my money.
on 25 October 2013
There may be nothing wrong with the product, but the arrangements for delivery are rubbish. This never arrived, then TNT said they had lost it. I cancelled it and tried to get my money back, then weeks later it just turned up! The whole thing was a nightmare for a small, cheap and surely easy to deliver item. Amazon needs to do better in ensuring that the delivery services it contracts out to, do not completely undermine its service as TNT have done twice for me!
on 3 July 2013
I've been using these cards for a while before reviewing.
There was some issues with delivery, but the seller was contacted and this was sorted quickly and painlessly.
The cards are excellent quality, I've had no malfunctions, they are quick and retain sharp images.
Really good value for money.
on 6 February 2013
Thank you for the very prompt response - this was delivered the day afer ordering. Exactly as described and was bought to go with a camera/recorder received as a Christmas present. A good price and compatible with the Kodak camera received. A trouble-free, easy transaction. Recommended retailer.
on 14 May 2014
Got memory card but it's not as advertised Kodak, some other make still 16gb I am just going to use it (as I am having problems returning a double tablet sent to me) and hope its just as good and I am assuming that Kodak was out of stock and that the one I got is an equal
on 7 June 2013
excellent value even more storage for thousands of pictures or an hour of video..i like that its from kodak as i only use their cameras...one of the oldest manufacturers and inventors of camera technology...
on 9 October 2013
Perfectly happy with this. It's good value for money compared to competitors and we have had no problem with it (using it with a Kodak ultra compact digital video camera).
on 7 May 2013
Excellent product & excellent service. No problems.Would use this service again. I can recommend. Kodak Memory Card gives very good results at reasonable price.
on 18 December 2013
WELL UP TO EXPECTATIONS IF I NEED ANOTHER CARD I WILL CERTAINLY GET KODAK - ITS SO NICE TO SEE THE GREAT NAME OF KODAK BACK ON THE MARKET AGAIN

See one answered question