on 14 March 2014
Quality packaging, looks solid , so easy to assemble, register for 3 year guarantee,
Upgrade from sapphire radeon 6850 (passmark score around 2100) to this card GTX 660 (passmark score around 4100)
Windows 7 Experience Index gave me max 7,9 ( GPU Tweak Utility included )
Idle temp 33C, max stress 62C ( really quiet)
Bought mainly to play demanding BF4 . All Ultra setting on full HD 1080p (50 inch) with Test Performance on BF4 showing 54FPS

PS. Amd Phenom II x4 965 (3.7Ghz) / RAM Kingston1600mhz 12Gb / M4A89GTD PRO / SSD 840 EVO / 64win7 / AntecPSU900W
on 27 February 2014
i got my self 42 inch led full hd tv .. i 7-980 processor , Sapphire Motherboard ATX Pure Black X58 , 16 gb ram ,, 1tb hdd. 120gb ssd, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit.. Aerocool VS-92 ATX Part-Mesh USB 3.0 Gaming Case with Black .. Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse .. and asus gtx 660 graphic card play well all games with full ultra setting with 60 fps with 1980x 1080 .. honestly i love this card .. really massive thing ..
on 12 May 2014
I wasn't looking for something overly powerful. Does just the job with 3 screens plugged into it for photo editing. Handles the load without fuss!
on 24 November 2014
I am using i5 4670k and i play csgo at 1080p with over 200 fps just fine.. And battlefield 4 at 1600x900 at 120+ fps just really smooth
on 29 November 2013
I know there are like 10 models that are supposed to be better than this one, but i don't understand why you would buy them. Literally every game I have played (including brand new games such as CoD Ghosts, bioshock infinite, ARMA 3, etc etc) has run smoothly, at 60fps on max settings.

However, when i first bought this, my PSU was only 550w, which wasn't enough, meaning my computer kept shutting down, but once i upgraded my PSU, it worked perfectly!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2013
What i like about this graphics card is that it comes with ASUS GPU tweak so that you can overclock a bit more. It gives me Solid frames in War Frame(60FPS) BF3(60FPS) Minecraft(400) Crysis2MaxiumEdition(60FPS) just so you know these games are all on Ultra settings. Medal of Honor on maxium settings (60-70Fps) GMOD(200-300FPS).Overall i am extremely satisfied with this graphics card .I would recommend this , also i am using a AMD FX6300 with this.
on 7 February 2014
I have been using this for just over a month and have not had any bad experiences with it so far. This is more than enough for most games at the moment such as CS:GO and JC2. I haven't tried anything demanding such as BF3/4 on it yet so I can't really comment on it for those. I have also used it to render Blender animations but I have to admit that my 4670k can render faster than it.
on 4 May 2014
Replaced a 5830 with GTX 660 .
The results are:
- much quieter operation
- dramatic increase in performance in games
- significantly lower operating temperature:
idle 30C, under full load FarCry3 ultra settings 1 hour gaming 65C

Card takes 1 power connector which is located on top of the card for easier access.

Best upgrade I ever made.
on 22 March 2014
brilliant card. at the time i only payed £130 approx and i feel like i will never have to upgrade in the future because this card runs most modern games at 60+ frames per second (FPS) on ultra 1080p settings. for those who want to look for a good card for DayZ (just like i was) you can easily get 30+ FPS high 1080p (not ultra) settings in large city's (your experiences may very).
on 2 September 2013
Simply great for a 1920x1080 Display, runs most games fine. It is very low noise, and the components and build quality are the best I have ever seen, making some cards look really cheap (it even puts my motherboard to shame).
If you are looking for a good mid-range card, this is good, however it struggles with Far Cry 3, so you might want a more powerful card for that.