on 20 November 2014
I sleep very heavily but occasionally wake up at 4am and have difficulty in getting back to sleep again. This lotion works for whatever reason and I have found it invaluable. I first discovered a sample at an hotel and would not like to be without it now.
on 22 June 2014
Was given the mini version of this as a gift and found that it works! I have been using it ever since. Amazon is a convenient way to buy it. Really good product without having to take chemical tablets.
on 4 July 2015
Although this product smells nice it didn't help me sleep one bit so was really disappointed bearing in mind the cost of the product. I would recommend you try something else.
on 18 March 2015
Smells great - I now use this every night to help relax before sleep - I'm also a very vivid dreamer and don't ask me why but this seems to stave that off! Impressed.
on 5 September 2013
I would recommend this product as think it does work for me, at least I found I was sleeping a little better when using but would query value for the money.
on 24 May 2015
Had high hopes for this after reading other reviews but unfortunately didn't work for me. Still sleepless nights!!
on 11 January 2015
Lovely product. Has taken me an eternity to find online. This does actually work for me. Thank goodness for Amazon
on 17 September 2014
Great smell and effective
on 15 May 2015
Total rubbish! Very faint odour of menthol. Waste of money!
on 13 January 2016
It has a lush smell and I don't no if it's all in the head of not but I didn't sleep and now I sleep like a baby altho I use quite a lot so I may just be knocked out by the fumes lol mint

See one answered question