5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Sweat Suit
very good quality sweat suit delivered in less than 48 hours,brilliant service by ZOR Fitness so thanks very much.

by the way i wear size M clothing but i ordered size L sweat suit & it's a comfy fit. :)

in my opinion sweat suit is a must have for those who exercise in order to lose the extra weight. :)

the brand of this sweat suit is...
Published 13 months ago by iCan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product highly recomended.
Top quality product, people were asking we're I got it from. They liked the quality and was asking if I could orders for them. My order was slow but I got it in the end thanks.
Published 2 months ago by David Mc Bride

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Sweat Suit, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Heavy Duty Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit Fitness Weight Loss Anti-Rip S-XXL (Misc.)

the brand of this sweat suit is called ARD & the fabric is stitched not glued together. hope this mini review is helpful. happy exercising. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service with a product to match, 18 Aug 2013
Nice durable quality l, everyone at the gym is asking me were I got it. Go for one size up. I swear this when working out and I have very intense workouts and still no rips. Happy because next summer I don't have to buy another suit.

Service was excellent and I recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product, 7 Aug 2013
top product use it 3 or 4 times a week playing squash no signs of ripping anytime soon. Top product! highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality and heavy duty, 10 July 2013
very good quality and heavy duty, makes u sweat like a pig, i advice people to wear a vest underneath to absord the sweat, great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Sep 2013
Heavy duty sweat suit as described,good ,thick material appears very durable.My only slight complaint is with the size. I am an xl / 2xl but I bought the 3xl as it was the only size available. It is just as well I bought 3xl as I think the sizings on this suit are quite small as the top only just fits me.My advice to anyone buying these suits is buy at least 1 size up from your normal fitting. Absolutely no complaints with the quality of the product and delivery service .

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 29 Dec 2013
I use this suit at least 5 times a week for various levels of activity, ranging from indoors to the more rugged outdoor activity. Pleased to say it has withstood all that it has been asked to do and much more. This is by far the best I have used and is performing far better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweatsuit, 7 Nov 2013
sweatsuit is exactly what it is. you sweat loads. 20 minutes doing really light exercises great you won't be disappointed. has not not ripped or anything
if you want to lose weight this is what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just got it, 5 Sep 2013
I just received delivery of the sweat suit . It's a sweat suit, it makes you sweat . So does this one, no brainier really. Oh one thing though ,I bought the XXL but feel maybe I should've gone for a bigger size due to the fact that it is a tight fit

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 3 Aug 2013
this product is good it wont easily rip off a very good value for the price i highly recomended this sweat suit you wont regret if you have this.

5.0 out of 5 stars hi, 28 July 2013
isHeavy Duty Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit Fitness Weight Loss Anti-Rip S-XXL it is very good quality and I like it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›