4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published 8 months ago by Mr K V Towner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.........
The technology is fine, and works well..... when it decides to. I had trouble with the data transferring over to my phone (an S4) and found the whole operation a bit too finniky when playing around. Possibly best suited to just the driving range as a training tool when you can commit the time needed.
Published 5 months ago by Ian Wantling

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Nov 2013
Mr K V Towner (HOUSTON, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
Easy to fit but you have to be careful as the spike is plastic and is a tight fit in the handle of the grip and careless insertion/removal could break. It has to be tight it doesn't move when swinging the club. Suprised by it's accuracy. It's true that you have no idea how you are swinging the club unless you can see yourself from the outside, I found that what I thought I was doing was totally different from reality.
Has enabled me to practice and try different tweaks and see the result.
Not the sort of thing that you might use regularly but if you want to groove a swing the this gadget can keep you on track..
The associated App is also pretty good and easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me........., 19 Feb 2014
Ian Wantling "Ian Wantling" (The North West.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

5.0 out of 5 stars golf swing analyzer, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
As this product was a present I was very pleased that it was very easy to use and it performed as it was supposed to do

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, really poor., 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
I wouldn't give it one star if I could, it's very expensive, temperamental and it's dependent on having a magnificent mobile and Bluetooth signal which in the UK just doesn't happen because nobody can be arsed to improve it.

I have only actually tracked one shot I've made in the few weeks that I've had the product. It will not return back to the screen showing the golfer so that I can take another. I've shut it down, switched it off, switched my phone off, started it up again, re connected via Bluetooth again but it returns back to the screen where I have finished my last shot. It wont go back so that I can take another.

I'm pretty good with technology and I've tried and persevered for a few weeks, so much so that it's probably too late to get my money back otherwise I would ask.

The guideline material is vague beyond belief and the manufacturer wasn't much help either.

160 down the drain, but a lesson learned I suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but not for kindle?, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
Brought on Amazon but won't work on Amazon kindle fire hd, works great on phone would recommend. Please do kindle version of app.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
The manufacturing quality of this item is simply appalling.
Mine arrived with a 0.5mm plastic edge, looking like a cheap plastic toy in a Christmas cracker, razor sharp and I could not decide if it was a super protective film or part of the item.
I tried to contact 3Bays but could not find any functioning web page, forum or customer support.
After taking advice, from an organisation who cannot be named, I pulled of the film and it took the decorative surface off the item - it now looks like its done 100 rounds of the open!
I returned the item and got a refund.
Save yourselves a lot of time don't bother with these units

5.0 out of 5 stars how fast do you swing the club, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: 3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer (Sports)
very useful gadget if you want to find out your swing speed. not so sure about other aspects, but good graphics.

3Bays Android Version Golf Swing Analyzer