5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my printer
This bag looks smart and it is a perfect size for my Canon CP790.
It fits my printer and cables, and allows me to take this to friends houses when I am doing scrapbooking. Far better than shoving it in any old bag I could find.

It is a snug fit for the printer, but I personally prefer this as I wouldn't want it moving around in the bag.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. M. A. Spridgeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Selphy Carrying bag
Good value for money and pleasing on the eye.

Bit of a tight fit to get all the pieces in, but I won in the end. Quite good quality though and keeps everything tidy and safe.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by Mrs. Diana M. Wignall

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my printer, 28 Mar. 2014
Mr. M. A. Spridgeon (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Carrying bag for printes SELPHY CP520; CP530; CP720; CP730; CP740; CP750; CP760; CP770; CP780; CP790; CP80 (0030X597) (Electronics)
This bag looks smart and it is a perfect size for my Canon CP790.

3.0 out of 5 stars Selphy Carrying bag, 15 Jan. 2013
Good value for money and pleasing on the eye.