4.0 out of 5 stars Base layer pants
Published on 9 Nov. 2012 by Lizziebug

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the kids but exspensive
Bought these for my sons who play football. As winter is on us they have been playing football with jogging bottoms on, end when wet thet get heavy.
Published 16 months ago by M. Muncaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Base layer pants, 9 Nov. 2012
Product itself was good and a good colour match for my son's football strip. It arrived quickly and was a good price. Was extremely disappointed however, that when the product arrived it had a 'buy one get one free' sticker on the front and yet, surprisingly, there was no second product and was told that this didn't apply to items bought online when I complained instore. Mountain Warehouse - if you're going to breach trading standards, at least have the decency to remove the sticker! Won't be quick to use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm Striker, 21 Dec. 2013
Purchased for my son to wear under his new football strip - worked a treat they're now top of the league!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the kids but exspensive, 3 Dec. 2013
M. Muncaster (UK) - See all my reviews
We have base tops so bought these bottoms. These are really expsnsive since I have been looking at the local shops and are not as well made. Soccor worls sports are cheaper, better made but it hit and miss if they have any.
My eldest is 7 and they just fit ( sive 9-10). these are OKAY if you are desperate for a quicj delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
Very happy with my purchases