5.0 out of 5 stars Great warmth
These thermals are brilliant for skiing. We've been using them for two ski seasons now. They fit true to size and wash very well. Kids are warm and snug all day on the slopes.
Published 1 month ago by Artisan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% merino
Very pretty looking base layer for children, but it is not made entirely of merino wool - there is a good amount of polyester as well (I think 30% from what I remember, as I returned this product a while ago and just went back to check, whether the description was changed, as promised by the seller). For me this is a big disappointment.
Published 15 months ago by fairy-tale creature

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% merino, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Kids Merino Thermal Pants Leggings Baselayer Long Johns Ski Base Layer Trousers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warmth, 12 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality product. Stretch fit., 14 April 2013
Reduced from 25. My 7 year old wears them and loves them. Stretch fit means they fit her and will do so for few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermals, 19 Jan 2013
Bought for my daughter, who went from not wanting to wear them because of the green (colour) to not wanting to take them off after wearing them on a cold day after swimming! We now have two pairs and she even loves using them as a pj!
Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids baselayer, 9 Dec 2012
Practical with style - form dose indeed follow function with this product, my son looked very stylish and was toasty and warm in them. Washes well too.

ARRAY(0xb280303c)