4.0 out of 5 stars cosy underlayer, 21 Dec 2013
I bought these in a purple size ten. They arrived promptly, and am mostly pretty pleased with them. The colour is great, and seem very warm which is the main thing. The sizing for me is slightly off, I would have probably got a smaller size if I had known. The legs are a little long for me (Im around 5.6 but have shortish legs) and are a little baggy around the back of the knee. The quality seams really good, I can see them lasting a while. So overall, aside from being slightly less snug than I would like these are a good buy, and good discount with Mountain Warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars thin but warm, 12 Dec 2012
Nicky (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
cheapest merino wool leggings I have found, personally I do not find them itchy. They are thin enough to wear under my jeans without feeling bulky like the cheap acrylic ones. Also because they are thin they do not restrict my movement and make me feel clumsy!!! Buying another pair now, very pleased with them. They are machine washable and they are much more breathable than synthetic base layers so they don't get sweaty and smelly so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as Toast, 10 April 2013
Bought these thermal pants for a holiday to Norway beginning of March. Bought Size 16 which I thought felt a little loose on the legs but they were brilliant. They were very soft and kept my legs very warm. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trousers, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Womens Merino Base Layer Skiing Walking Ski Baselayer Thermal Pants Trousers (Misc.)
So comfy.. Only trouble is going into places with the heating on. Get really hot quickly. Go nicely underneath tights though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
A little on the big size, i expected a skin tight fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Warehouse Merino Base layer clothing, 8 Feb 2014
My brother and I suffer from extremely poor circulation. I decided to by us both a set of leggings and a top each, a round neck for him and a high neck with zip for me. The available sizes were limited for me I could have done with a size 8 leggings but the 10's are ok just a bit loose here and there. The top, however, was 12 which turned out pretty perfect. I am so pleased with the products that I would like to buy another set but cannot find size 8 leggings anywhere on line. I can't really say I find the wool itchy but if it was the warmth and comfort certainly makes up for any slight discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value merino base layers, 3 Feb 2014
Good value base layers from Mountain Warehouse who delivered in a timely manner. Much appreciated by my Daughter working outdoors in Limerick. Can recommend the Nerino particularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this for my mom to keep her warm during Latvia's cold winters. She loves them and says that they are soft and fit well

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really warm!, 7 Dec 2012
K. P. Ripton - See all my reviews
I've bought these pants together with a round neck top. At first, I was not impressed by the product, as it felt really itchy to my skin. It's really, really warm though and stops the cold getting to you. I can only wear it on top of tights though, as it is really itchy. I don't think anyone can wear it on bear skin.So if you are ok with wearing these underwear on top of another layer, it is a fabulous product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and lightweight, 2 Aug 2014
Perfect fit and lightweight, wore them underneath my cargo pants when it got too chilly on a trek and they kept me perfectly warm and not too hot! Ideal!