5.0 out of 5 stars For the love of God. GOD!, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: Submit To The Whims Of Your Master, Woman! (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book for the eldest of my grandmothers, who has always enjoyed a bit of filthy literature (they do at that age though, don't they?) Less than six pages in she was overcome with lust and then guilt, then lust again, then hysteria before finally settling back into guilt. She didn't bother reading any more. Now she just stares at the wall. There's no doubt that this is powerful writing and a landmark in the roadmap of English Literature. Nevertheless, I do think the writer should be shot in both kneecaps on live television (Sat 7pm) before having his fingernails pulled out by genetically engineered squirrels that look like 80's stand-up Jimmy Cricket.

5.0 out of 5 stars She Was Wetter Than an Otters Pocket., 18 Dec 2013
As something of a patron of the arts, I take particular pleasure in finding new and talented literary authors with a penchant for powerful and deeply sexual depravity. B.P Perry does not disappoint.

I can only assume that the 'B.P' in his name stands for 'Bloody Perverse' as this absolute filth had my Thomas Jefferson stood to attention from start to finish. Even the barcode on the back is particularly racy.

Having originally purchased these online pamphlets as a gift for my wife Valerie in the hopes of rekindling our failing love life, I'd no particular inclination or intention to read them myself. I only investigated their contents when she inadvertently left her Amazon Kindle (Purchased as a present from myself for Christmas 2011) on the sofa when she nipped off to park her lunch. I had noticed she'd been leaving a lot of wet patches on the furniture (Bixby: Left Hand Facing 2 Seater Corner Sofa - Purchased in the DFS sale) and despite multiple suggestions that she may require Tena Lady I soon found out the cause: This literary muck.

Within minutes I'd ordered my own copies of BP Perry's works and retired to our second bathroom in our desirable 4 bedroom Suffolk home. I did not emerge until the following morning. I'd not only read the entire back catalogue of Mr B.P Perry but I'm produced enough 'paste' to wallpaper the Queen's Sandringham residence.

I'm not saying that B.P Perry saved our marriage but he did save our marriage. Valerie and I are communicating again. It's rekindled our enjoyment of our own bodies. In fact we've even discussed eventually moving back into the same room and possibly buying a Queen sized bed instead of the two singles. We can barely keep our hands off each other.

In short: If you want a happy marriage and an expensive valet bill: Buy these pamphlets. B.P Perry is the sexual literary equivalent of Ricky Martin. Just raw, heterosexual energy and power.

5.0 out of 5 stars B P Perry - Erotic mastermind, 31 Oct 2012
As a woman, I find the pursuit of filth on the internet both disgusting and irrelevant. I do, however, own an Amazon branded electronic reader so I thought to myself, instead of getting good quality filth for free, I should pay for some medioccre filth of the textual variety.

B P Perry's electronic novella sent me spinning though an oddesey of filth the like of which I have never encountered in my sad life as a spinster who due to animal allergies can't even have a cat to keep me company as I sit at home not going to parties and listening to the sound of my ovaries shrivelling and dying.

Angus Potato is truly an erotic hero of the ages and exactly the type of man who's gigantic pants I would like to get into and perhaps one day make a sandwich for.

If I was allowed to wear hats as a lady, I would tip mine toward Mr Perry, for showing me that there literaly are no depths to human depravity.

Bravo Sir!

5.0 out of 5 stars Submit to the QUIMS of this book, AUDIENCE!, 18 Sep 2012
If you think you've read dirt. Filth. Grumble. Think again. you can take your 50 Shades and your Lady Chatterley and ravish them in a barn somewhere. THIS is the REAL JAZZ.

If you like laughing and rude things and want to be amazed at the sheer number of synonyms one man can come up with for genitals - download this bugger now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply erotic, 21 Jan 2013
Hilary Wardle (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
From the moment I started reading, my ladygarden started vibrating like a lawnmower on a hot day. BP Perry is an erotic genius. Far better than '50 Shades of Gay' or the vastly inferior 'Submit To The Master Of Your Whims' by Jim Davidson.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 12 Dec 2013
More B P Perry brilliance! Can't wait for the next filthy sex pamphlet. An ideal Christmas present! FIVE SEXY STARS.