4.0 out of 5 stars Real life stories, real emotion.... 9/10
When nobody has reviewed a book and you don't know whether to part with your money (or not) it is handy to come to amazon and read a page or two online. The author had me on the hook just by reading page one 'Presenting My Case' alone. The purchase soon followed.

Published 14 months ago by edd101

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better NDE books
Not much authenticity so far. Two thirds of the way through It all seems like hearsay. Not really that impressed.
Published 7 months ago by Thomas Ashton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Real life stories, real emotion.... 9/10, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)

After reading many a book on spiritual matters, my rule of thumb is to write a page number down in pencil when I have read something inspiring then I keep the book and retrieve the information at a later date. My pencil has been busy at the front of this book.

The author heard her deceased mothers voice when on a car journey and it told her in a stern voice to go right and not left at the next junction. The author did as she was told despite wanting to go left, it saved her life, she would have been involved in a fatal accident.

There are many wonderful and emotional stories from everyday people who want no reward but just to have their stories told. Be prepared for some amazing events with reassurance and advice coming from the author. One of the key points raised by Theresa is have an open and trusting heart and see phenomenon from your loved ones arrive in abundance, I couldn't have put it better, enjoy the book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry - but it really is not great, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
I have read a lot of books about the after-life / near death experiences / angels etc. and this one unfortunately is not one of the best. It beats me how she can say her books are best sellers . She makes sure (in that book) to mention it several times and explains how people write in to say how great her writing is .

There are stories about feathers as proof that the afterlife exists , then more stories about feathers and again and again until you want to shout NO MORE FEATHERS PLEASE ! In fact in the end I was just speed reading it because it became pretty samey.

If you are interest in Christianity (or are a Christian ) then this will be a disappointment as there is no word about our Creator or
Christ.

I gave it 2 stars as it is cleverly marketed and one or two things are of interest.

Pity really as the book is not exactly cheap. Sorry I don`t like writing anything negative as of course producing a book is a long process and I do not wish to hurt the author`s feelings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better NDE books, 12 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
Always been interrested in the afterlife but after just losing my mum this book gave a lot of comfort to me yes i would recomend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Afterlife is real by Theresa Cheung., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
Only about third way through thisbook so far, but very interesting reading. Its good to read other peoples experiences. Hope to read more very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars It was comforting for the following reason, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
Within a few minutes, after asking my recently deceased husband to show me a sign that he was still around me, I had chosen this book at random. I downloaded it to my kindle and after turning about five pages in Chapter One there was a sub heading with just two words "It's Me" and they were rapidly flashing on and off. In a state of shock I kept turning back a page and trying it again and each time the two words flashed several times before coming to a standstill. About sixteen pages after this the same thing happened with another sub heading when two words of another subheading rapidly flashed and when they came to a standstill they read "Making Contact". I am now wondering if any other readers have experienced the same thing because my second Kindle Fire does not flash when these two subheadings appear. Does anyone have an explanation as to why these words flash on and off when none of the rest of the text on the page doesn't or has my husband contacted me. The sub headings are still flashing but more slowly now even though I have recharged the battery but I have managed to video the phenomenon on my phone and my tablet. I have sent an email to Theresa Cheung to find out if any of her other readers have experienced the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
Did not find this book particularly inspiring, and was somewhat repetitive at times. Not a bad book, but not great either.

2.0 out of 5 stars afterlife is real, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
well written but the case studies appear to all be abroad and not really true to life, hard to believe some of them

3.0 out of 5 stars the afterlife is real, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Afterlife is Real (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this as I am interested in this kind of reading
but not the best I have read but ok

3.0 out of 5 stars the afterlife is real, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
I thought the book was okay. I have read numerous books on the subject so wasn't totally blown away by it as it wasn't anything new to me. but i enjoyed the read .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›