5.0 out of 5 stars Gobsmacked, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
This book is seriously amazing I read it in one day without putting it down Hahaha if you like this you will like the gallagher girls series too just saying but this book is amazing ngl I loved it it has funny elements and elements where your on the edge of your chair it's truly amazing

4.0 out of 5 stars Spy Society, 28 July 2013
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Spy Society is the first of Robin Benway's books I've read and it definitely won't be my last! It's such a fun read and reminded me of one of my favourite shows - Veronica Mars. I've always liked teen sleuths and spys, so Spy Society was always going to be a must-read for me!

Benway writes with great wit and humour making Spy Society a fast, enjoyable read. The characters are all believable and down to earth, especially spy Maggie and her friends Jesse and Roux. They make a brilliant team and I hope we see a lot more of the trio in the next book.

My favourite part of Spy Society is Maggie's quest to fit in like a normal, everyday person. She's never been to high school or had friends, so it's all completely new to her when she's sent there undercover on a job. What she finds is that friends are important, boyfriends are possible and a solitary life isn't the way it always has to be, even for a spy. Her character growth is one of the best I've read recently and I truly grew to like Maggie, though I still wouldn't want to be in her shoes!

Spy Society has plenty of lock-picking action too, along with a mystery to solve. I was guessing all the way through and couldn't wait to find out if I was on the right lines like Maggie. Which I wasn't. Ahem. I'm sure Benway's existing fans will literally run to get this book and newbies like me will find a new author they like. Now, where's my copy of Audrey, Wait?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
Great plot to the story! Just wish the ending wasn't so soon though! I never put this book down! Amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spurs yet!, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
I love spy books! I've never read one that I don't enjoy! This was the best one yet and if you liked Gallagher girls or anything else like that then you'll LOVE this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
A great book which i read in record time. I was completely hooked. Foreign languages, a new city and helicopters. Everything you'd expect in a spy book. Highly recommended and boy do i hope there's another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book, 4 Dec 2014
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it keeps moving at a steady pace just enough to keep the reader hooked but without being dizzyingly fast.

Maggie is a spy and has been brought up, by her spy family, to be a safe cracker. She finally has her own assignment, to befriend Jesse, a boy her age, get into his family home and steal vital information from his father’s safe. She thinks it will be easy, but she’s been isolated from people her own age all her life. When she makes friends with outspoken Roux and then falls in love with Jesse, her assignment spins out of control. Can Maggie get it back on track and save her spy community or will she mess it up and cause the end of all she’s ever known?

This is a good read, I enjoyed it and now I’m off to see whether there are any more in the series.

Gail Jones
Author of Witness

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
A great novel of love and friendship. There's a twist on every corner

NOTICE this book contains swearing high hi

5.0 out of 5 stars spy society=AWSOME!!!, 1 Aug 2013
Spy Society is one word AWSOME!! I loved it. It had action romance and comedy,I couldnt put the book down.It reminded me a lot like Ruby Redfort. The only bad bit was the end. It seemed a little rushed, other then that I loved it :) A must buy. I am now waiting for a sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biok, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
this is a great book it is very descriptive has a great twist and teaches you about trust but quite string language

5.0 out of 5 stars Spy society, 13 Oct 2014
guernseydave (Guernsey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Society: An AKA Novel (Kindle Edition)
URRRRRM WOW! This is the best book in th world it kept me on edge and I always wanted to keep reading

Spy Society: An AKA Novel