on 7 February 2013
Creat product - great price.
Colours are excellent and the characters are cool. Our 7 year old son loves it! The reverse side is slightly different - the same style of images, but in much smaller squares, giving a slightly different affect.
on 26 March 2013
So very colourful and fun, my son loves his new Star Wars duvet and pillowcase set.
Now washed several times and quality and colours intact.
on 22 January 2014
According to description on the website the Composition: 52% polyester, 48% coton.

When arrived it's 100% polyester. False description, not a good quality fabric, refund request in progress
on 24 March 2013
Great value, looks great my son loves it & husband wants one too!!!!!! Would buy again, service was great. Would recommend
on 12 November 2013
Bought for my sons beds for when we were redecorating their bedroom. They both loved them and do not want me to change the covers when they are on their beds.
on 31 August 2013
this was bought for my son (7yrs old) for his birthday, its a lovely set. really vibrant and great quality. wasnt expecting the quality to be great because of the cost but would recommend to any star wars fans :)
on 9 December 2013
I bought this for my nephew, to say he was over the Moon with it is an understatement. This is the ultimate gift for any Star Wars fan. I would recommend to anyone.
on 19 May 2014
My 7 year old son wanted a Star Wars themed bedroom. He wanted bedding which cost over £40 but I refused & when I came across this bedding at a fraction of the price I thought perfect! But you definitely get what you pay for! The bedding is colourful & bright like the photos but unfortunately some colours are not distinct & have bled slightly! The bedding is also very coarse which will probably get better with a couple of washes & it was a complete nightmare to iron out of the package! However for the price if it lasts 6 months it'll be overall good value!
on 19 August 2013
Really high quality product at a great price. Love the reversible option with large or smaller pictures.

A must for any young Star Wars fan
on 21 December 2013
This single rotary duvet set it's very lovely, especially fot he people who loves Star Wars. It was a gift for my sister and she like it very much.

See one answered question