5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hemp powder
Best hemp protine powder I have tried and it really helps me out with energy I take it every morning and after I have done alot like going shopping to help heal me and give me a boost as I get quite tired. I was diagnosed as M.E and this has really helped with energy and turning on my brain.
Published 6 months ago by Jane Daniel

Just ordered this couple of days ago, have to say taste is very good, and the powder also makes smoothies, teas, etc. more dense - I like it!

However, I couldn't find any info on Sevenhills Organics, or any detail on the nutritional contents of the product. Hope they solve this soon!
Published 8 months ago by david

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hemp powder, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Sevenhills Organics Raw Hemp Protein Powder 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, but no information on nutritional values or producerà, 2 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not get much better than this!, 5 April 2013
US Army Veteran (Berlin, Germany / Budapest, Hungary) - See all my reviews
RAW Hemp is hard to find and even harder to find a quality one at a reasonable price, well here it is! If your looking for that ingredient that was always missing, this is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love organisc!, 6 Mar 2014
I love this brand their products are really good and certified organic.The only think that I don't like is that it took 3 days to prepare and dispach the order and 5 days to deliver! I think thei could do much better then this.Otherways all good! Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 8 Oct 2014
It's a dark green/olive fine powder that is mostly insoluble in anything. It says have with smoothies/juices on the pack, but unless you want your palate coated with green slime, I don't see how that works - because, as I said, this does not dissolve in any liquid, hot or cold. Added to cereal, it has an *almost* imperceptible taste, but the green goopy consistency remains and the only way to have it is to pretend it isn't there (green slime isn't an attractive food).
Plus, no nutritional info whatsoever on the pack. I don't think I'll be ordering this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, healthy product, have been mixing it in ..., 7 July 2014
Lovely, healthy product, have been mixing it in with my morning porridge, its really satisfying and comforting and sustains me until lunch time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mhmmm, 21 Mar 2014
This is certainly a worthwhile purchase - organic, energizing and handy with the protein post gym. Couldn't be happier and healthier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Aug 2013
Great product. Dissolves fairly easily, and doesn't taste as bad as some of the other ones out there. Very reccomendable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb 2014
This protein really is excellent for your health.
Good quality and good taste.
Especially very good for vegetarians.
Fast service and very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemptastic :-), 26 Sep 2014
Great quality hemp protein powder.. Love this company, they provide excellent quality products at very competitive prices + they also offer a 5% discount on each item, when you spend £20 or more.. Extra bonus! :-)
All their products I've tried (Definitely most, if not all of them) are top quality, certified organic, & come in useful resealable packets.. There's nothing not to like!
I will definitely continue to shop with this company & hope that they continue to grow and provide a wider range of products in future! Thank you Sevenhills :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›