on 6 January 2013
the first time i use this card reader, I did not have a problem, the photos was transferred very quickly, no hiccup but what concerned me was Apple straight away flashed a noticed as soon as I plug the device and it concerned me, would the devices affect my IPad? or Apple just protecting their franchise?
on 26 August 2013
Came quick and was exactly as I expected, I bought a similar item from a different seller but it crashes after halfway of uploading photos to iPad. This one Is perfect, no crashing or any problems. Very easy to use, a must have for all photographers or just as a holiday accessory. Defo buy again!
on 20 January 2014
Was slightly sceptical wether this would transfer my GoPro videos direct off micro sd to my iPad. But it works perfectly, not only transferring vids quicker than using the cameras wifi, but in high resolution too, picture quality being fantastic (in 1080/60 mode) great little product :)
on 5 August 2013
Fantastic product. No need to spend a lot on Apple accessories because other companies produce just as good equivalents. I'm using it for an iPad (2nd Gen) and it works seamlessly. Transfers video and photos from digital camera with ease.
on 15 September 2013
I bought this after a friend bought the apple version-for x5 the price-I thought it was worth a try at the very reasonable price... It's great, easy to use and works well. Would def recommend
on 7 June 2013
item works really well on ipads really pleased for fraction of price from apple. so pleased have bought more than one for others. really pleased.
on 18 September 2013
I wanted to be able to view and edit my GoPro video in the maldives and did not want to carry around a laptop, this allows me to get round that
on 3 June 2014
My iPad 2 keeps telling me it doesn't recognise this device, although it still pulls the photos off my camera with it - albeit, very slowly...
on 8 February 2014
0/10 you going to buy this and it's going to turn up broken do not buy does not work it's a peice of cheap plastic that does nothing
on 4 June 2013
Transferred my photos instantly without any problems from my camera card. Would recommend it, did the job and was inexpensive.