5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
Great bag I love the tiny compartments but the best thing is the big compartment you see everything .
I love that you have poppers on outside and a zip on the inside . Would buy more from this company
Published 21 months ago by zoe Amanda bond

3.0 out of 5 stars zip and poppers
its okay but i bought one(i thought it looked nice) and the zip and poppers didn't even last a year. could be better quality.
Published 18 months ago by eve

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: SwankySwans Women's Jasper Florentia Satchel (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, nice size with lots of pockets, 10 April 2013
Mary Weller (uk) - See all my reviews
I needed a bag that would hold A4 papers and be usable in the rain! This plastic-coated fabric is great for rain use, there are loads of different sized pockets in the bag and on the front for make-up, phone etc..... It also has a zip fastening which makes it more secure and a good strong adjustable shoulder strap.
Looks good and is practical too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 2 Jan 2013
The external bag is fantastic! The only dissappointment with the satchel is the bright pink interior fabric. It doesn't blend well with the colour of the bag

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful bag, 15 April 2013
A. Grimaldi (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SwankySwans Women's Jasper Florentia Satchel (Luggage)
I bought the green one and blue one, they are so nice.My street cred soared with my Granddaughter who uses the blue one for her school bag. It looks very posh for the price and I am always asked if it is a Kath Kidston bag!!!.

3.0 out of 5 stars zip and poppers, 13 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous bag, 19 Feb 2013
my daugther bought herself this bag for school and she loves it. It's really roomy and has lots of small pockets for a phone, calculator and other bits. She is really pleased with her purchase. It came the next day and was great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag, 9 Feb 2013
I got this bag for school as my last one broke and I wanted to spend a bit of my Christmas money. This one seemed very nice and it had good reviews so I got it. So far so good; it manages to fit everything I need in it and I really like the design. The only negative is that the inside is very bright and doesn't go with the outside, I'm not too bothered though. I would definitely recommend this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Work Bag, 11 Nov 2013
I love this bag, it's waterproof for the worst Scottish weather and brightens up my dull winter coat. A great size and slig-over-the-shoulderable for when you need to hands free! Highly recommended :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the magnetic clips!, 27 Oct 2013
Bought two of these to carry our two daughters' schoolwork. Fine for this use but one had to be sent back as the magnetic clips fell out of the front pockets within two months use. The replacement had a similiar issue but as we feel in this instance it may have been caused by negligence we don't feel we are able to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars bag, 28 May 2013
I got this bag as old one very similar was to small for school and my friend had one like this lovely bag I brought the blue one it's big but could be slightly bigger for school use fits a4 brilliantly I have. a4 thick art book and other books and my lunch box and that fits in at a squeeze really comfortable strap over all it nearly got 5 stars but the size !!