5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair thickening product I have ever used!
Published 15 months ago by cloudycat

3.0 out of 5 stars New Good Product but overpriced with this seller
Published 14 months ago by julie evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair thickening product I have ever used!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Advanced Hair Thickening Treatment 4.2 Fl Oz (Misc.)
I am 60 and have fine hair that I am trying to grow into a bob and normally to get any kind of volume I need to wash it every day. This product did exactly what it said it would, within a week I noticed my hair had more volume and now 3 weeks later I can honestly say it does feel thicker and some days all I need to do is just used my straighteners. Very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, outrageous price, 9 Sep 2013
I am on my second bottle of this product, which I bought in USA. I know it has mixed reviews in most consumer forums so one must wonder if it does not work for everybody or if some people have too many expectations. In my case I find it works. I adds volume as well as texture to my extremely fine hair. I have been trying to buy my third bottle for some time in the UK without results until I found it here at Amazon .... but what a rip off!! including delivery it is more that TWICE the price it is sold at in the USA. You can buy it there for 13 dls. (check Amazon.com if you do not believe me).

3.0 out of 5 stars New Good Product but overpriced with this seller, 26 Sep 2013
Bought this for my mum who had seen it advertised in a newspaper supplement. It was advertised at £10.00 in the supplement. When I googled companies who sold it I came across the company selling it on Amazon and the product was priced at £17+ with £2+ postage. As this was the only place I could source the product I purchased it and thought that the high price was because it was new on the market. However, I have just found it in Tesco priced at £9.99!!!!!! So the company selling this on Amazon is well overpriced and a bit unfair charging this much for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair, 3 Oct 2013
This product feels good and seems to work but it is early days yet to know how much difference it makes.

3.0 out of 5 stars PANTENE PRO-V EXPERT COLLECTION AGEDEFY ADVANCED HAIR THICKENING TREATMENT...., 25 Mar 2014
Pantene Pro Expert Advanced Thickening OK' but I have found out since that you can buy the same product from BOOTS at one third of the price. ( not pleased at this )

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Dec 2013
My hair has got thinner as I have got older and I am a great one for fighting the signs of age and this does what it says,it thickens hair

Woopee!!!.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Difference, 20 Sep 2013
I cannot honestly say that I noticed any real difference to my hair. I was quite disappointed with the product

3.0 out of 5 stars hair product, 31 July 2013
it's ok. decided that if not born with thick hair, nothing can give you thick hair! I will continue to use, though.