on 14 September 2012
Scout has been rescued by Liam and the gang and is on the run from the Alphas with Liam. She barely knows him yet but though circumstance they are thrown together for months on end, as he trains her to take part in the revolution started by his parents and friends that needs leaders to pull together. Its a tricky relationship as Liam grieves for his brother and Scout feels he must blame her for Alex' death. She's not convinced that she is needed to help head the revolution, but on learning what truly happens to female shifters Scout is horrified by the callousness and politics that has permeated the Alpha pack for generations, and she and Liam spearhead the move for change placing lives in danger and yet fulfilling what some see as her destiny and she feels simply a humanitarian necessity. Its a tricky balance as they don't know who they can trust to help them and who willbetray the movement to the Alphas.
Much of the book focusses on Liam and Scout and we learn so much more about their backgrounds and see how they gradually change their feelings about each other. I loved the dream interludes with alex which continue in this book with him guiding her and helping her work through her grief. Shes worried about whats happening to her friends, agonised over Jase allying himself with the alphas, denying her as his sister and putting aside Talley, and trying hard to forgive and help an angry and self recriminating Charlie.
Once again I cried - these books are so well written the characters and events seem real and I stayed reading far far too late unable to stop before i found out what would happen.

A great series if you like adventure and romance to read which will engross and enchant for hours. The whole sereis is in my re read list and excellent value for money.
on 10 September 2012
Fate Succumbs is an engrossing, fast-paced, cleverly tied-up finale to a wonderful trilogy. In fact, it's my favorite book of the three. After receiving the book as an e-arc, I thought I'd take a wee nose at it before I started work for the day. Well... that wee nose turned into me devouring the entire book in hours. As we catch up with Scout and Liam after his rescue of her in book two, we journey into a road-trip with a destination like no other - Scout's life-altering fight for a new order among the shifters and seers. Without giving anything away, I'll say as always Scout's hilarious wit had me laughing out loud. As funny as the narrative is, I also found my eyes blurring with tears a number of times. Tammy Blackwell has a gift for writing credible, funny, poignant and truly authentic dialogue. With amazing dialogue on top of an intelligent and action-packed plot, sizzling chemistry between our awesome heroine and a certain shifter, and the promise of a spin-off series (yay!), Fate Succumbs delivers a finale that more than lives up to its brilliant predecessors.
on 7 November 2012
I honestly can't sing the praises of this book enough. I was a little wary at first, as i thought that the other books were amazing and just wasn't sure if the third one was going to match that. But it did and more. The story line is amazing, it ended up being one of those books that i read into the middle of the night because i couldn't put it down. It's well written, the characters are believable and likable. It has you laughing with Scout's sarcasm and wit and then crying with the emotions that the author manages to portray. And i absolutely loved the Dr Who reference!

Honestly, you won't regret buying this trilogy, i couldn't recommend it more!
on 12 September 2012
I couldn't wait to get the final installment of the timber wolves and this book definately didn't disappoint ! I brought the first one Destiny binds because it came up in the "you may also like" bit and was so glad i did .The books and characters draw you in so much you have to keep reading till the end and i have laughed and cried through all of them . I am very sad i have finished them now ......just going to have to read them again! Brilliant books , i hope Tammy Blackwell writes many more books i will definately be reading them.
on 26 December 2012
Just read the three stories one after the other. Along the lines of the twilight series but without the vampires. Story starts with teenage family and friends with no worries in the world when the Cole brothers come to town. Do not want to give away plot but Scout's love dies in an accident and her whole world changes. If you are expecting an erotic shifter tale you would be disapointed but there is a romantic story running through the books. A heart warming story of love, family and doing what is right. Have tissues ready!
on 16 February 2013
First I have to say that I LOVE Scout. I think Tammy has created a wonderful world of shifters and seers with gripping characters in a predicament which feels real and utterly believable. I was so happy when this came out because I had been dying to know what happened to Scout and Liam. This series ticked all the boxes and I hope she continues to write more about these characters. I just quickly read the short story collection this morning but I am now addicted and I want more :)
on 13 October 2012
I won't repeat the previous reviews, only endorse all they say. I loved the first two books but this one was just amazing. The characters Scout and Liam were more fully developed and the depth of feeling made me laugh and cry, it was so emotional.I loved all the contemporary references which were delivered with wit and humour. Will definitely read more by this author. What a fantastic bargain, have paid considerably more for a lot less quality. Buy the books and enjoy!
on 30 September 2013
Hadnt realised this was a trilogy but had somehow during my downloading go the first two books and on finishing immediately got this to finish the set. Shifter stories with a slightly different twist. Good characters who you can relate to. Stayed up way late to finish it - you just have to!
The editing could have been better there are a few grammatical errors and repeat words but not enough to spoil the story (in my opinion).
on 9 November 2012
After reading the first two books in this series, I came to realise that Tammy Blackwells books are great. They have a nice flow to them, and at times I literally couldnt put the book down.
Brilliant, and the plot is far more realistic then some more recent shifter series I have read. I would highly recommend if you are into you fantasy reading :)
on 24 June 2015
A great conclusion to a gripping trilogy. I was truly invested and very happy with this conclusion. I usually don't enjoy reading books on werewolves as they tend to feel similar but Tammy Blackwell has created a very original and heartfelt series with great characters, particularly Liam and Scout. I would definitely recommend this series.