5.0 out of 5 stars powerful
These binoculars are so compact,( which is exactly what i wanted for my holiday ), they are incredibly powerful and excellent vision, which at the price i was extremely dubious about. I am extremely pleased with them.
Published 18 months ago by lin-d-lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Bins From The Far East Not 15x but 8x Magnification
I knew that I'd have a long wait for delivery by the comments from other buyers, for the cheap price I could put up with that. The binoculars themselves are okay for a casual user and their very small size makes them easy to carry in your pocket. The quality and clarity of the lenses are not as good as I'd hoped for (you get what you pay for), I compared them side by side...
Published 10 months ago by Stephen MacKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars nice binoculars, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Sakura Mini 30 x 60 Binoculars Telescope 126m/1000m 7.2 field Compact Binoculars - Camouflage - 4.09x3.58x0.98 o122 (Misc.)
Bought these for a 3 year old who lives in the country and he's taken up bird watching. thought they might be a bit too powerful but seems to have got the hang of looking into them. They would be also ideal for adults. Quite robust as well and the colourful lens adds to their appeal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great for me., 22 Oct 2013
I didnt understand the word compact, may be I am new to the binaculars, the viewer is too small for my eyes. The night vision doesnt seem to work. But kids are enjoying it as a toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars VFM, 25 Sep 2013
For the price paid ( £7.85 + free p&p ), I cannot fault these binoculars. Decently made, extremely compact ( Literally palm sized... Well, for a grown man at least ) and the optics are very adequate for the casual user. An excellent travel companion. The only downside would be the delivery time ( Nearly 4 weeks ) but they are shipped from Hong Kong and, as stated, they are so cheap so this issue is easily forgiven.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small & Compact, 16 Aug 2013
More than happy with the Bino's. Small and compact with good adjustment. Seem pretty solid overall. Cant fault optics for this price. Delivery from China by post does take a while, but arrived ahead of timeline stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 15 Aug 2013
D. Evans (uk) - See all my reviews
great value and NOT a toy don't know how they can sell these and make a profit really surprised well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Picture, Small Bino's!, 9 Jun 2013
Mike (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Looking through the binocular range is daunting, unless you already have a specific idea of what brand and size you want. Being an outdoor photographer, most of the time I use my camera to magnify distant objects, wildlife or what have you? I wanted a small, light pair of binoculars to hang around my neck though, just for "spotting". After many pages of varying optics I choise these to try.

Main reasons for buying were:
* Cheap & Cheerful
* Lightweight.
* Water resistant.
* 15 x Magnification (Most are 10 x or less)
* Adjustable eyepeice.

They took a while to arrive as they came from Asia, but they arrived safely, well wrapped and in such a small parcel that the postman was able to get through the letterbox! Yes, they are small, and light!

CONS:
On first inspection they have two small oval-shaped "blobs" inside one of the lens, inside the unit, not outside. These could be glue, bugs or anything else; they don't move and can't get out. However, it must be stated here an now that these blobs do not in any way detract from the use or the optics.

PROS:
* Firstly the price. For around a tenner with postage, from overseas, thiese represent fantastic value for money!
* Secondly optical performance. I was expecting really poor optics, but they are quite good, especially for the price.
* These are great for kids... or adults. Though kids may have fun, adults may appreciate the pocketable size and power.
* The 15 x Magnification is truely outstanding. I've spotted small wildlife further away than my poor old eyes can observe.
* The Objective lenses are coated. This seems to work really well. Again, top value for money and well done Sakura!
* The Bino's come with a thin cord and a plastic case; which also includes a small cleaning cloth. Nice touch.
* These now go with me wherever I take my camera, so I can extend my spotting power... comfortably.

Whilst I would not agree that the adjusting is "smooth", for it does get tighter inplaces, it is perfectly acceptable to me and does not give me any major problems. I was talking to a couple one day that had apair costing ten times more and were unhappy that there costly bino's were getting loose. Whether the same thing will happen with these in time I have no idea. These are undoubtedly great value for money and if you want a small, pocketable, cheap pair of Bono's for travel, then these will do you.
Great!

1.0 out of 5 stars No No No !, 29 Aug 2013
I bought these binoculars after reading the reviews on here. I didn't expect too much for the price BUT CUSTOMER REVIEWS I RESPECTED !
These bins suffer from extreme cheapness ! They are near future landfill.
Unclear vision, boss-eyed, poor build quality & NOT 30x60... I have some 10x26 & they are more magnifying.

My advise is to spend more money & buy a product that will remain useful in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Princess Gaynor (Staffordshire Moorlands UK) - See all my reviews
For the price these pocket sized binoculars are just the ticket.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as what I xpected, 25 Jun 2014
took about a month to arrive fairly disappointed with them after all the waiting, cant complain about the price but not as powerful as I expected

4.0 out of 5 stars very compact, 30 May 2014
The binoculars is very compact and value for the price paid. Obviously it is not a high end product but served my purpose well.