5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Lovely cosy safe sleeping bag for little ones. The zips is down the front and little one can't escape in the night!
Published 13 months ago by Lars Maelstrom

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received the product
Not only the first item arrived more than one month late, it was not the right sleeping bag. I had to return it (and pay for the return) and never received anything after (product or refund).
The company accused us of damaging the product when sent back. We had to file a claim through Amazon. I wouldn't recommend this seller.
Published 19 months ago by anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality! Happy with it., 17 April 2013
This looks like very good quality (the material and design) and I kept one for my son and gave one as a gift.
I think it is quite warm too, I found him a little sweaty on two occasions, so I think the reccommendations on what to wear with this are quite correct ( I may have overdone it a little because of his previous sleeping bag).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sleeping bag, 12 Nov 2012
This is great quality and arrived very quickly. The 18-36month size seems slightly thicker than the 2.5tog Grobag we have for 6-18months but this isn't a problem. It's beautifully made, the wadding is properly sewn in to the inner layer of fabric so won't move around. I love the design too. I find the zipper on this size of bag much easier than the popper variety when it comes to getting baby in and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty and useful item for a young baby, 10 Mar 2014
Keeps a restless baby warm without fear of covers going over the face, Has been washed many times and comes out as good as new. Baby seems happy in it as there is room for moving the legs and feet whilst in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gro-bag, 21 Feb 2014
This is a really lovely gro-bag from the gro-bag company, who in my opinion are truly the best at manufacturing gro-bags. The bag is super secure as it has poppers on the shoulder meaning baby cannot suffocate.

This was bought as a gift for a friend with a newborn, but we had exactly the same style of gro bags with our children and I remember the amazement we had when they slept so well in them (and of course then so did we!!)

The design is really sweet and neutral. If you're having your first child, buy neutral as these wash very well and last - I stupidly bought pink and then second child was a boy!

My advice, buy two of these (one for the wash one to be worn!) in every weight - or at least a 2.5 tog and a 1 tog for spring/cool summer. and then sit back and enjoy your sleep. My kids are now 5 and 7 but they are trememndous sleepers. I am sure some of that had to do with getting them in a brilliant sleep routine as babies - thanks to these gro-bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Grobag, 12 Feb 2014
A lovely Grobag for my granddaughter the material is soft and comfy the zip is nicely hidden I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute design, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grobag Woodland Tales 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months) (Baby Product)
I love grobag and this one is really cute. Warm, lots of room for growth for my 12 month old, great quality. I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 18 Nov 2013
I couldn't recommend gro company sleep bags highly enough. They keep my baby warm and snug at night without having the worry of her being covered with sheets. I love this design too, it's very neutral so I can use again should I have a boy in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 May 2013
it is better in real than in photos on the site. Would be getting more of these of lower tog another time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & cosy, 19 April 2013
A. James (UK) - See all my reviews
Genuine Grobags are so much better than other grobags I've tried - good designs, well made, wash well and baby sleeps well :o) I like this centre zip design which does up from bottom to top - easier to get a wriggly little boy zipped into safely and no fiddley press studs to bother with. Woodland tales is a lovely design -the stock photo doesn't do it justice and the fabric is soft. Recommended!