VINE VOICEon 21 February 2013
Wonderful book. Got this on the Kindle to read to my 8 year old son at bedtime, and he is absolutely loving every page of it. It's far more involved than I thought it was going to be - there are spooky bits (not too spooky), fun bits, sad bits, exciting bits - we are definite Evie fans now and will be buying any more we can get!!
on 20 August 2013
What a wonderful magical story, it kept me turning each page to see what happens next. The mystery unrolled slowly, giving you gleamers with each chapter to keep you hooked. Well worth a read, for children or adults alike, who love unusual happenings???
on 29 November 2013
an enjoyable read-not too long though but once again a strong female character and no corresponding male ones. hopefully this will be addressed in future books. will probably try more in this series.
on 14 October 2013
This was bought for my grand-daugher for Christmas for her kindle, so I cant rate it just yet
However it is stated as being suitable for her age group - which is not easy to find.