Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 9 July 2014
Very sturdy cookie cutter. I bought two to make sandwiches and cut watermelons for my daughter's party but wasn't so practical for the sandwiches as the cutter is too small but perfect for the watermelons.
on 10 April 2013
Very quick delivery. Bought to cut fondant icing for Mickey Mouse crazy 3 year olds cake. Did the job well but would be better if it had more of a cutting edge. Both sides have a fairly flat edge, did cut the fondant ok but would have been easier if edge slightly sharper.
on 2 November 2012
good quality product however i was disappointed to find it came in no packaging so was hard to wrap up as a gift, however the cookies it cut looked brilliant and i had great fun decorating them!
on 22 August 2013
I thought it was bigger than it is when it came it is quite small, More size dimensions would be good or show it next to something to get an idea
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2014
Purchased this sandwich cutter for my little boys 1st birthday party. They cut easy enough and looked great at his Mickey Mouse themed party
on 22 October 2013
I bought these in desperation for a mickey mouse cake I had to use. They were ok but didn't cut a sharp fondant figure. Better for cookies
on 16 April 2014
I like these cutters.good quality.they were very good when decorating my granddaughters mickey mouse cake I .would recommend this item.
on 7 January 2014
was great used with fondant for cupcakes ..very strong metal makes the cutest minnie mouse ...great buy brilliant i love it :)
on 13 July 2014
Very small, not sure how you meant yo even make cookies with it. Not what I expected. Centre is about the size of a £2 coin.
on 26 June 2013
I purchased to make shortbread for my sons birthday party. I should have looked closer at measurements as it was quite small