on 19 November 2012
The book is good to pull in key highlights summarising the outline of the subject under discussion. It is, as other reviews state containing poor and simple grammatical errors but if you can gloss over that aspect its an interesting read. The book is very short and can be read in one sitting (less than an hour) however for me, still a good starting point to learn more. At least for me.
on 3 October 2014
This booklet is so badly written that it is almost unreadable. I suspect the author is struggling with her English. I thought initially the US reviews were being harsh in their criticism. They were not.
on 25 March 2015
Waste of money in my opinion. This 'book' fortunately only cost a pittance. It's virtually unreadable and doesn't make sense. Should be withdrawn from Amazon in my view.
on 23 February 2015
It is so badly written it is incoherent. I agree with the sentiments of those who want their money back. I am very disappointed in it.
on 25 March 2015