on 12 November 2013
These were a gift for my wife, (they are not my style) I have no complains. They arrived early, packaging was good, the.earings are very nice, the wife was over the moon. I have since seen almost identical one at a far greater price. Well happy. Thank you.
on 15 October 2014
Happy with my purchase they are fairly solid compared to the charm I purchased to go with them (rose go,d twist chain) also from Carissima.
on 31 March 2015
Lovely earrings, exactly what I was hoping for. They are hallmarked, it's just an incredibly small one on the part that goes through the ear. Only minor criticism is that the space between the front and back of the clasp is narrow so it's easy to pinch your earlobe - easily remedied though if you're careful or look in a mirror whilst fastening the earrings.
on 13 May 2014
The delivery was quick, the earrings well-packed and the item did not disappoint me. They were marked as gold but not hallmarked (this was, in all truth, a little disappointing), but not for long as the earrings themselves were rose gold, seem nice and sturdy and arrived well in time for my daughter's birthday. All considered I felt they deserved 5 stars.
on 6 July 2015
I love these earrings. I've already got the yellow gold oval creole earrings which are slightly smaller than these, the rose gold earrings are quite striking and very comfortable to wear. They look and feel quite sturdy and well made. I hope to enjoy these for a long time, but they are favourites at the moment.
on 24 October 2014
Lovely earrings that I don't have to keep taking off, good size.
on 27 February 2014
The Earrings are exactly what I was looking for
A good size that can be worn all day and night
on 12 April 2014
Love the earings, good value and they look good on.
on 29 April 2015
Returned due to poor quality and damage .
on 6 December 2015
i received one set and when it arrived it was full of dents and scratches, so i sent off for another and it was exactly the same. Very disappointed with the quality that i have been given.