4.0 out of 5 stars Beware
This game is already on sale in Amazon for 10. It is a good game. At the present price of 24 this is overpriced by 7. Buy it for 10
Arcania Gothic 4 Xbox 360

Then get some xbox points(from Amazon) and buy the add x box live for 6.99.
[...]

Published 11 months ago by A. M. C. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars At am speakers
The other night I had a terrible nightmare. I dreamt I was in Hell where I was forced to undertake the same hideously boring task over and over again with no end to my torment in sight. Then I woke up and realised that I had fallen asleep playing Arcania: The Complete Tale; a game that makes it very easy for you to slip into unconsciousness.

This latest RPG...
Published 8 months ago by Freedom Of Speech

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 25 Sep 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Arcania: The Complete Tale (Video Game)
Arcania Gothic 4 Xbox 360

Then get some xbox points(from Amazon) and buy the add x box live for 6.99.
[...]

Basically this is a good rpg with a good story. If you are expecting skyrim you are going to be disappointed as the is game is way shorter. It took me 3 days to beat it. Also the graphics are not top notch. The achievements are glitched so do not expect to get the full thousand g on this game.

Fall of seriff is more of the same. It is a good fun RPG but is not a top notch one. Also this DLC comes with no achievements what so ever!

I have knocked another star off for the ludicrously complicated way of getting to the DLC mission, plus putting it out with no achievements.

1.0 out of 5 stars At am speakers, 3 Dec 2013
Freedom Of Speech (London,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Arcania: The Complete Tale (Video Game)

This latest RPG from Nordic Games promises a rich world, entertaining quests and a sophisticated plot, but it's a game that totally misses all these marks by a very wide margin. But, before I dive into Arcania's many faults and a few of its redeeming features, let's take a look at the game's story.

Arcania is set in the city of Peterborough, where King Rhobar the Third is seeking to unite all of the known world under his command-a rip off from Alexander The Great then me thinks, how original. After a series of victories however, Rhobar comes under a terrible curse that lays him low. All Rhobar can think of and say is that he must find a Whopper-he hangs on until wednesday so he can get a better deal, which leads him and his generals on a mission to find what their King needs even if they have to destroy everything in their path.

The game starts far away from this conflict on a peaceful island with the player taking the role of a shepherd boy who must forsake his flock to undertake three tasks; these will prove he is worthy to marry Poison Ivy the love of his life-remember not to kiss her , it could be fatal. However, while undertaking these quests all chances of marital bliss are destroyed when evil Paladins kill Ivy and everyone else in the hero's village, setting him on a path of revenge.he should just let bygones be bygones.

With nothing but vengeance on his mind with a side order of Whoppers our hero sets sail for the mainland where he learns of a mystic forge, which if he can locate it not only can he deny its powers to the evil Paladins but by using it he can create a mighty weapon to sweep their evil from the land-a mighty broomstick.I've actually made this game sound 100% better than it actually is , which isn't hard . playing this game is a never ending , unrewarding task with fulfilment being something that doesn't exist . Or at least that's what you'll end up thinking after playing this game.the game is poor as are the graphics and I only hope they don't release another one of these things because the world just isn't ready for that.
Keep
Calm
GamesMasterForLife
Knows
Best.
I'm not sorry if I offended you because I can only offend you if you like this game & if you like this game you are at a serious disadvantage and there won't be many of you anyway.many of you that like the game that is , there will be plenty of you at a disadvantage , but that goes without saying.
until next time , Ciao for now.

Arcania: The Complete Tale
Arcania: The Complete Tale by Nordic Games (Xbox 360)
11.99