on 17 June 2014
My boyfriend loves these, I may have to buy a lot more. The are apparently the most comfortable and best fitting undies he has! Really good quality and a nice fun item. I would recommend both the product and the seller.
on 31 October 2013
Bought these for my fiance for his birthday and they are great. Very snug sizes though but comfortable all the same apparently. Superman logo looks good!
on 4 January 2016
As advised in reviews, I bought a large size for my medium-sized husband, which was lucky as it fitted him perfectly. For some reason, he was thrilled to receive them! They seem like good quality pants and have already gone through a couple of machine washes fine, so that's all I need to know.
on 4 November 2013
I Brought these for my boyfriend for Christmas and ended up giving them to him early as they are so cool, he absolutely loves them, Washes well and nice material.
Great delivery
on 12 December 2015
A novelty gift which was well received. I have only reduced this by one star because of the colour. Slightly lighter than advertised but still well worth the purchase!
on 9 April 2014
My 13-year old grandson really loves these, and finds that they fit perfectly. Washing has not altered it in anyway, and would be re-ordering some more for him.
on 30 December 2013
Fab Christmas stocking filler. Partner loved them and said they were very comfortable - so for the hell of it we will get more :0)
on 31 March 2014
Brought it as a gift for my partner; must say he loved it: and they fit wonderfully ;) if you get what I mean
on 2 September 2014
Fits perfectly and feels great. The shorts were delivered on time. Would recommend
on 13 February 2015