5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I've been a loyal user of Tuff Luv wallet-style cases for a couple of years, but the iPhone 5 version was far too bulky and purse-like so it went straight back. I'm very happy with this Incipio alternative. It looks great, is very light, and offers great overall protection for the iPhone - no need to worry about coins or keys in your pocket scratching the screen...
Published 19 months ago by Truman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not quite all there
Published 6 months ago by Matthew Panton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov. 2013
Truman (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incipio LGND Case Cover Black for iPhone 5 & 5s (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I understand that some people don't like the fact that the flap is not secured by a magnet or stud, but I actually prefer this - with one hand I can take the phone of out my pocket and tilt it slightly so that the flap falls open and folds behind. Very easy.

The problem with all covers like this is that the flap is obstructive when making a call - you have to fold it behind the phone to stop it hitting you in the face - but due to its thinness, the Incipio flap is barely noticeable when folded back, unlike with my previous Tuff Luv cases which were very awkward to hold. If you don't like having to fold the flap back then don't buy a case with a flap!

I'm very happy with this case and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a case that offers screen protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not quite all there, 2 Jan. 2015
The case turned up OK, very nice modern packaging and nice to touch/feel. My downside is that the flip part over the screen doesn't sit tight to the phone , so there is a little bit of movement and for me this was sightly annoying and on the most part it couldn't guarantee the phones screen was protected all the time. Sadly, I was bought another case for my phone and I returned this one very easily

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, but the product is a let down, 23 Mar. 2014
Phone slides out of the 3 sided holder, the front cover doesn't line up and it feels cheaply made. Will be sufficient whilst I look for a case worth purchasing, but it's too expensive for what it is.