5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I've been a loyal user of Tuff Luv wallet-style cases for a couple of years, but the iPhone 5 version was far too bulky and purse-like so it went straight back. I'm very happy with this Incipio alternative. It looks great, is very light, and offers great overall protection for the iPhone - no need to worry about coins or keys in your pocket scratching the screen...
Published 9 months ago by Truman

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, but the product is a let down
Phone slides out of the 3 sided holder, the front cover doesn't line up and it feels cheaply made. Will be sufficient whilst I look for a case worth purchasing, but it's too expensive for what it is.
Published 5 months ago by Charlo

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, but the product is a let down, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Incipio LGND Case Cover Black for iPhone 5 & 5s (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov 2013
Truman (Manchester) - See all my reviews

I understand that some people don't like the fact that the flap is not secured by a magnet or stud, but I actually prefer this - with one hand I can take the phone of out my pocket and tilt it slightly so that the flap falls open and folds behind. Very easy.

The problem with all covers like this is that the flap is obstructive when making a call - you have to fold it behind the phone to stop it hitting you in the face - but due to its thinness, the Incipio flap is barely noticeable when folded back, unlike with my previous Tuff Luv cases which were very awkward to hold. If you don't like having to fold the flap back then don't buy a case with a flap!

I'm very happy with this case and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a case that offers screen protection.