4.0 out of 5 stars Great for me as a beginner, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural 2014 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I have used it to do a renovation plan of the house and intend to use it again a few more time to do other projects.

Because I am computer savvy I have confidence in figuring out this software, however, I believe that even though the step-by-step tutorial videos are there, I found myself looking for steps that I had to personally figure out, before going to the next step. I do believe that there are YouTube videos, I haven't browsed for it yet but intend to when I delve on to the next project so as to take full advantage of what this CAHDA 2014 offers.

I have given it a 4-star review because it's great for me to use before speaking to my planner and I got some great ideas simply by using and reshuffling the windows, doors and even walls to get a perspective of what I first thought it would work. It is jam-packed with interior units and awesome garden plants and planning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 24 April 2014
This book is very good and informative and will be very useful when I start renovating my house. Would recommend to others.

Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural 2014 (PC)
Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural 2014 (PC) by Chief Architect (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
98.12