4.0 out of 5 stars Love these
Having read some reviews on similar products I decided to give these a go and I'm so glad I did.
Published on 20 Mar. 2013 by Ms J M I Marr

I wore these once and they were horribly uncomfortable and made no difference at all. It was like wearing plastic on my legs, with a very uncomfortable waistband. Would not recommend.
Published 3 months ago by Cat Fyson

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 20 Mar. 2013
These are discribed as being Capri length........well either my legs are really (and I mean REALLY) short or you guys are all giants, because they come all the way down to my ankles........but to be honest, that's not a problem. The only negative is that the fabric makes a swishy sound when you move, but as I always wear them under jogging bottoms or jeans, again it's not really an issue
I wear these when I take the dogs for a walk (perfect to keep you warm on those freezing mornings) and I also wear them when I go to Zumba class twice a week. OMG!! The sweat just pours of me!!
They come up really high on my waist which for me is great, because my waistline is one of the areas that i want to improve. In just 3 weeks I've noticed my skin on my thighs is noticeably softer and smoother and my waist is down by a full 2inches.......happy days!!

I will definately be getting another pair of these (they do take a while to dry out after washing) they really do make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it.., 5 Jun. 2014
Awesome.. I could see the difference in the 1st week of wearing them while running on the treadmill..
For a perfect fit, buy 1 size smaller than what you normally wear..
I would recommend this to a friend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 May 2014
Very fast delivery,great leggings you can feel they make a difference Aids any exercise you do even just going for a 20 minute walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar. 2014
Really good if you ready lose some kg. am wearing when I clean house and they still do brilliant work

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 April 2014
Those are really good and I am really pleased with them. I also bought a belt but the trousers have a high waistline so there was really no need. I am considering buying another pair of these to have as a spare.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wore these once and they were horribly uncomfortable and made no difference at all, 31 Mar. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!!, 29 May 2015
Absolute rubbish.

Do not buy these pants!!! They are literally transparent. And no option to return in the packaging. Absolute disgrace. Please don't buy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot pants, 25 Feb. 2014
Not too sure if they help with weight loss, early days to tell,but for sure they make you sweat, never new my legs could sweat so much to be honest

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 11 Oct. 2013
the product match perfectly the description and it has been dispatched in time and well packed. there's also a 20% discount on the second order

4.0 out of 5 stars Had Return these, 23 Sept. 2013
The size I ordered were to big so had to return them and order smaller ones, which I haven't used yet but will be joining the Gym shortly so hopefully will loose lbs and inches