4.0 out of 5 stars Love these
Having read some reviews on similar products I decided to give these a go and I'm so glad I did.
Published 17 months ago by Ms J M I Marr

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Wore them once and was very uncomfortable throughout my yoga class. Bad fitting, make a noise when you walk, not attractive. Very disappointed.
Published 1 month ago by i k

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 20 Mar 2013
These are discribed as being Capri length........well either my legs are really (and I mean REALLY) short or you guys are all giants, because they come all the way down to my ankles........but to be honest, that's not a problem. The only negative is that the fabric makes a swishy sound when you move, but as I always wear them under jogging bottoms or jeans, again it's not really an issue
I wear these when I take the dogs for a walk (perfect to keep you warm on those freezing mornings) and I also wear them when I go to Zumba class twice a week. OMG!! The sweat just pours of me!!
They come up really high on my waist which for me is great, because my waistline is one of the areas that i want to improve. In just 3 weeks I've noticed my skin on my thighs is noticeably softer and smoother and my waist is down by a full 2inches.......happy days!!

I will definately be getting another pair of these (they do take a while to dry out after washing) they really do make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it.., 5 Jun 2014
Awesome.. I could see the difference in the 1st week of wearing them while running on the treadmill..
For a perfect fit, buy 1 size smaller than what you normally wear..
I would recommend this to a friend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best investment in getting your butt fit! :), 28 Dec 2013
I seriously consider these pants as the best solution in getting your thighs and hips and cellulite off!!!:))) I have a pear shaped body with a slight level of cellulite…not happy when I have to put my bikini on. So I got tired of it and decided to finally deal with the issue. I took whole complex – healthier eating, anti-cellulite cream and in additionally cross-training with these pants on. You can squeeze sweat from my panties out every time I have trained for 35 min with cross trainer. I do it not more than 2 times a week and after 2 – 3 month of whole complex, I have almost no cellulite, no hips and no thighs! I can wear slim jeans for the first time in my life and look good in them!!! One month more to get off whole cellulite marks on my tights and I am ready for my vacation in bikini ;-) Bought them as well for my mom and best friend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Pants, 9 July 2014
These pants are Amazing, I call them "Magic pants".
I have lost 2 size wearing them only a couple of time at the gym.

I had only a problem: I bought a size , but I had to buy a size less only after 2 weeks.
Amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 July 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. It is harder to run with it but the result is incredible, it makes me sweat 3 times more than usual on the thighs which helps to loose the water and fat (less cellulite). Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 May 2014
Very fast delivery,great leggings you can feel they make a difference Aids any exercise you do even just going for a 20 minute walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars really hot, 3 Dec 2013
I love my pants they are warm even if I don't move and when I do they really get hot. They are perfect when the temperature goes down

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hot pants, 16 Feb 2014
As previous reviews mentions, even though it states it capri, it really is full length and I recommend to go a couple of sizes smaller as its quiet but and stretchy and you would want it to be fitting to be able to work out comfortably and feel the burn. Overall I have made some research looking for some weigh-loss workout leggings and this is the best I found out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars It good, 28 Nov 2013
It good they make you sweat a lot and they don't make noise but they not really comfortable when you doing stretch

5.0 out of 5 stars They definitely make you sweat, 3 Jun 2014
I use these slot for netball and my high cardio class, very sweaty seven they are removed bit don't know they are actually helping lose weight