5.0 out of 5 stars Good and informative
The book gave a good snap shot as to what is happening each week. Some books i have looked at are very lengthy but this is straight to the important points. I have found the book useful!
Published 16 months ago by Donna Flippance

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
I should have known from the price really but basically there is nothing in here you can't find free and easily online or on a free pregnancy app.
Published 10 months ago by Vanessa Coe

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Pregnancy Books For First Time Moms: The First Trimester Book (Kindle Edition)
My first trimester was tough because I bled a lot during it and was always scared I was going to lose my twin babies (happily I didn't and the bleeding finally stopped at 16 weeks). Not many books focus on the first trimester so this one was really helpful to me and was reassuring as was the novel LOVER IN LAWwhich was recommended to me and was brilliant - I don't want to give too much away but the heroine bled like me during pregnancy and things still turned out ok which made me feel calmer that happy endings are possible! This book's good value too........

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and informative, 2 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellently written!, 10 Feb 2013
Very informative, gives you all the knowledge required for early pregnancy! A really good read as this is my first pregnancy.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would save your money., 1 Jun 2014
A. Hawley (UK) - See all my reviews
Incredibly basic information. Very general information and didn't appear to have any evidence of expertise. You could get the same information from google, I'd dave your money and just do a google search.

4.0 out of 5 stars High level review, 7 Mar 2014
Ms. C. Gilchrist (Andalucia) - See all my reviews
This book is useful to give a high level overview of week to week developments. Will definitely need to be used in conjunction with a more detailed pregnancy bible but it does what it says on the tin and gives a summary of what is going on in your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 17 Jan 2014
I found this book to have all the vital information that I was expecting. I would recommend this book to any pregnant woman

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 21 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 15 Dec 2013
Wouldn't recommend, very basic info which you can get all over the internet. Don't pay for this, just my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for curious mums to be, 19 Sep 2014
I liked this book very much. It kept me up to date with the happenings going in inside me during my 1st trimester. It was very clear and told from a human perspective rather than doctor mumbo jumbo. A great book