5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these - well I like them anyway!
I got one of these with a Kindle cover, and despite some of the poor reviews about it, I found it totally invaluable. So I bought another one for my my Smartphone, and hurrah, no more smudgy, greasy screen. And I can also use it on the Satnav when the car is moving (I'm not driving),instead of pointing an aimless finger at the wrong point on the Satnav. Result! Bargain!
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Gina J

3.0 out of 5 stars First Stylus
It does what it is made for and a lot cheaper than high street versions but it is very large and squashy as are all such stylus pens. What we need is a more precise tip.
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Mr. Christopher J. Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these - well I like them anyway!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: MOFRED® Black Capacitive Stylus Pen for Kindle Fire HD Tablet / HDX Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Nov. 2012
Ken (Orpington) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this item. Works perfectly every time and is a lot cheaper than the pen suggested for the Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle pen, 10 Nov. 2012
To be honest, I was not expecting much from this item for 99p but it is a little gem and I have hardly put it down since I received it...definately 4 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 4 Jan. 2013
I purchased a Kindle Fire for my wife And she finds this little tool vey handy it is very easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Capacetive Styplus Pen., 20 Dec. 2012
Good product....good value. If you see it buy it......works with your mobile as well as your Kindle,and fits neatly in your pocket when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for Kindle Fire, 18 Nov. 2012
Mrs. S. J. Crummey (UK) - See all my reviews
This is excellent and is exactly what I need. It fitted my Kindle cover very well and is easy to handle too. Many thanks for a job well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen, 5 Dec. 2012
KS Beale (UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent tool. helps you to avoid mistakes. Stores quite easily in the Kinfle HD Case.
A very good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 16 Dec. 2012
Great product, works and feels better than pens for three times the price. Would highly recommend a must buy if you have a ipad

5.0 out of 5 stars easy pen, 18 Dec. 2012
beverley (worksop notts) - See all my reviews
bought one for me and my son and these are so easy to use. especially if you squint a lot like me and need to pinpoint the letters.

3.0 out of 5 stars First Stylus, 10 Dec. 2012