5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
I loved this. I Bought this for a friend she loved it . It was delivered on time.
It is well made a bit disappointed it didn't come with chalk so I had to buy a box of it. I can sort of understand
tho as it's quite fragile. Would recommend this plaque I'm sure whoever buys this will be happy with it.
Published 15 months ago by dilly

3.0 out of 5 stars blackboard to worn board in 2 weeks
This was great for about a week then the blackboard surface started to fade and we stopped using it, I would put this down as a product we wished we hadn't bought.
Published 8 months ago by Hawks922

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Countdown Pregnancy Baby Due Gift Shabby Chic Handmade Wooden Plaque

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 17 May 2014
The friend I bought if for loved it but it would have been better if a piece of chalk had been included

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby due shabby chic plaque, 30 Dec. 2013
S. Holt "Angel Girl" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is totally adorable and extremely well made, came with piece of chalk that was also individually wrapped so lovely. Very unique and would recommend it as a lovely gift for any expectant couple or mum-to-be.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift for expecting parents, 9 Nov. 2014
Lovely gift for expecting parents. Nicely hand made with love. It didnt come with chalk so I bought a pack and parcelled it to my friend. She and her hubby love it and update the countdown heart daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made gift (chalk not provided), 21 Aug. 2014
Mrs. C. A. DAVIS "Carolyn Davis" (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
The perfect little gift for parents-to-be. My daughter-in-law loved it. It would have been even better if a stick of white chalk came with it but I managed to buy a box of chalk at a local stationers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pregnancy gift, 13 April 2014
This was a great little gift for my friend expecting her first child, it even arrived with a little piece of chalk included, they have loved counting down and it has pride of place in the nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique gift!, 8 Feb. 2014
This is a lovely gift to someone expecting a new arrival!we bought ours so our son could see how many days left until he was a big brother!well made and arrived promptly and well packaged too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 6 Feb. 2013
Bought this for a baby shower and was delighted when It arrived. Good size, well made, not expensive and it even came with a piece of chalk! very cute gift for a mother or father to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, just like the description said, 9 Jan. 2014
Arrived when said, good money for value, my daughter loves it...a good Christmas present for her & her hubby. Now they can count down to when their baby boy will be born. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant gift, 13 Oct. 2014
Purchased this for our sis in laws birthday as she was expecting. She absolutely adored it, the quality is great and looked fab in her kitchen! Will definitely purchase again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›