4.0 out of 5 stars webdesign
it made sense very fast who needs fancy programs hard simple editing while using android is the way to go.Clear and Informative .
Published 4 months ago by A. Samaveld

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I haven't used it too much, but what I have used so far I am more than happy with it.
Published 4 months ago by Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, though better than the second book, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Web Design: The 2 Day Beginner's Guide to HTML & CSS (ECM Publishing Web Design Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The only aspect that made me give this book two stars instead of one is due to that it was better than its sequel. The author obviously understands HTML and CSS, however, I think web design takes precedence over his want to write. There are better books out there to teach the basics of HTML and CSS and I would point more to those then this.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 20 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars webdesign, 3 April 2014
A. Samaveld (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but very clear guide, 22 Mar 2014
This was a very good book that started me off being able to learn HTML and CSS. I did however need to get more detailed help from another book