4.0 out of 5 stars MP3 - Lovely selection
It's Christmas. I wanted to buy some Quality Street but I need to diet. What else fits the bill?

Well, this lovely MP3 download of Classical Music for Relaxation ticks every box. A little light; sometimes almost too sweet; totally indulgent and sheer fun.

Published 22 months ago by Combat Wombat

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
The choice is not entirely all relaxing, the playing style is often badly directed and too fast, it's like the difference between cooking wine and fine wine. This is cooking wine. Going for Classic FM album instead.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars MP3 - Lovely selection, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)

If you are a purist or actually want a "work" rather than some lovely samples then rush on. If, like me, you wanted a couple of hours of great classical tunes that don't make you want to start an aerobics course or invade Poland this is the one.

Note: Enjoying via memory stick on PC and Car. When played on the Denon the recordings do sound a little thin - but not enough to stop enjoying :) CW.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect music for relaxing, 22 Jan 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
I've never been a classical music fan, I think that could be because I had never really listened to it, so I assumed I didn't like it. However, I saw this on offer on Amazon and thought I would give it a try. I had the idea it may be nice playing in the background when I was reading or studying etc. And it was and it is. I've listened to the whole album at least 3 times now since purchasing and I really like it. It does do the trick relaxation wise, it doesn't dominate your mind, it just enhances whatever you are doing. I even fell asleep one night listening to it on my iPhone as I drifted off to sleep. Perfect. Makes me feel so chilled.
Highly Recommend, even if you think you don't like classical music.

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
calm relaxing music to listen to whilst i read or just chill out. Great that i have placed it on my kindle so i can take it with me on the train, bus, hospital waiting room etc

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this album, as it covers all the classicals that I like, as I work from home it is very soothing and brilliant at the same time

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace, 9 May 2014
Mr. R. D. Watchus (Charente, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
If you want to have company without intrusion, these tracks are just right. Nothing too heavy and not the best quality but for the price, good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical Music., 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
In the short time I have had the music, I have not Listened to all of it as yet.
What I have heard, I have enjoyed.
Will continue to work my way through the tunes.
I think it is good value for the money paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...quite Good..., 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
I enjoy this record, and I've played it repeatedly since buying it the other day. I was already familiar with most of the tracks. But there was one piece which keeps it fron Five Stars; a swirling, tumultuous orchestral thing that doesn't really belong on here! Apart from that, I recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great albulm of classics., 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
Fantastic albulm full of all the classics all together in one easy to access albulm. If you want to get interested in classical music I would definatly recconmend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Collection of Favorites., 8 Jan 2013
Andre Lawrence (Miami, Florida) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Classical Music for Relaxation (MP3 Download)
This mp3 sampler has 50 songs of well-known classical favorites from "Fur Elise" to "Aquarium" from Carnival of the Animals to Bach's "Jesu: Joy of Man's Desiring"

If you have any classical collections, even three different sets, you'll probably own 85% of the tracks here. That's not to say that you shouldn't spend the 99 cents for this collection.

The benefits are, is that you don't have to download them to your Amazon music account (and thereby using some of your paltry 5GB music space allowance) and, two, you can access this and any other songs or albums you own from your Amazon purchases from any internet-ready source.

I especially like this collection because of the number of tracks. I don't have to worry about getting up and looking for something else to put on when I'm reading. This uninterrupted time is very good for long reading stretches.

Calm, peaceful and reading-sitting ready music.

5 stars.