5.0 out of 5 stars Get your local hair shop to stock it..., 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shea Moisturee Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner 13oz (Personal Care)
This is a fairly inexpensive hair product in the US (paying around $10 per item) but we are being charged a fortune for it over here. I walked into my regular hair shop today and found the whole line in stock for at least 5 less than I've seen it online anywhere. Worth showing the shop what you're looking for and having them stock it. This is a highly rated natural hair product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My regular conditioner, 2 Mar 2014
3A / 3B. Medium porosity. Medium density.

Amazing slip and SO moisturising. This has revived my hair and I use it religiously. A staple product that I'm so glad I tried!

My curls are shiny, bouncy and healthy-looking, so I'm a very happy camper. The only negative for me is the price, but I've bought this conditioner time and time again regardless of that because it's that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this moisturizer!, 4 Jan 2014
I use this moisturizer back home in the US and I can't do with out it! That's why I had to order it online!! So good for my kinky coils!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014