on 7 November 2012
The Albums certainly worth a listen.

But The Track "Diamond Lightning" by 'Minus The Bear' Is simply Brilliant. It's the type of song that wears out CD's with constant playing. It's really that good! And its free! Great!
on 8 December 2012
I've removed most of these from my amazon player now. Check out the network fall sampler for Wanting's track if you want great free music. Thanks for the opportunity to check out this music in full for free though. Maybe it will be more to others tastes.
on 8 December 2012
Thanks Amazon! Another great free sampler. I have downloaded others and been equally pleased. A great way to sample some different music.
on 24 December 2012
Really enjoying this... Matt Pryor, DZ Deathrays, Kevin Devine, The Tall Ships - all are outstanding tracks. No duds, though.
on 26 December 2012
ok listening - bought because it was free... not bad, quite enjoyable.
not sure it is my usual listen though
on 3 December 2012
It's ok but nothing stands out as an instant classic glad it was free as it will only be listened to now and then
on 6 January 2013
my grand daughter loves this and bounces along all the time it is playing she says she loves big scary monsters
on 29 April 2015
freebie.say no more
on 21 November 2012
This is good coillection of songs from various artists,ideal for an mp3 player while on the move or working away.
on 15 January 2013
I have not managed to getit to work as yet, I have not really tried to work it out, my fault not the product.