5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for wide feet
These Astrid Fitflops are the first flipflops that I have been able to wear. The laste is just wide enough for my extremely wide feet so that my big toes are NOT on the edge of the sole causing painful hard skin. It is like walking on air and fashionable too! I have bought another pair to use as summer slippers.This Astrid style is wider than their others which would not...
Published 27 days ago by Geraldine Braisby

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Sequins - are they genuine Fitflops??
I purchased a pair of Astrid Fitflops in pewter to replace a pair I bought years ago that I had worn out. When the new pair arrived I was very disappointed as the sequins on the new pair were darker and not as shiny as my old pair...on inspection I saw that instead of having shiny silvery sequins like my old pair, the new pair had clear sequins that had been sprayed with...
Published 3 days ago by Mrs Carrie A Robbins

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars The photograph colour was VERY MISLEADING, 15 July 2014
Ms. Lisa Owen - See all my reviews
good fit and good shoes but colour nothing like the picture and would return them if could be bothered. They were cheap tho for the product and hence maybe the colour difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars great size fit as, 14 July 2014
delivered day after order.....great
size fit as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 11 July 2014
I already have a pair of Fit flops that I have had for about three years. They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I usually cant wear these type with the piece between the toe. but these are just wonderful. I have a black pair and now the pewter. Saving for a silver pair as my daughter has these and they can be worn casual or to dress up an outfit. I would have all colours if they were a little cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a competitive price., 10 July 2014
Happy with purchase. Arrived quickly and we're well packaged. In my opinion, Fit flops are worth spending that bit extra, as they honestly are of superior quality to similar cheaper ones on the market. My last pair lasted for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these fit flops., 10 July 2014
These fit flops are lovely, very comfortable and look great, they go with anything. I bought my usual size 5 and they fit a treat. Would really love a pair in silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great company, 10 July 2014
Biggs (hatfield, hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Had as light problem after I first ordered but the company sorted everything ASAP...... They were great.
As for the shoes the are so comfortable and fit beautifully too....
I'd definitely recommend them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish enough for smart casual, 8 July 2014
fionna (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
Love my fitflops! I've walked from the southern point of Manhattan Island right up through Central Park in a previous version of the same model. So comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop sandals, 8 July 2014
Fitflop always produce beautiful new designs and the sandals are always comfortable. I wouldn't be without them, especially for hot weather holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Astrid Flip flops (Apparel)
good fit nice shoe will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than the shop's, 7 July 2014
Tried these on whist on holiday recently so I knew a five would fit me no problem. Came quickly and adequately packaged.
Very comfortable but I did get a tiny sore spot between my toes on my right foot. I've worn them since and no further problems. Certainly different to your run of the mill flat kind and even tho they seemed a little pricey I think they'll be worth the investment.
I have major problems with my feet and was advised to buy some fit flops and crocs. I've done both now and the pain has lessened considerably. Much cheaper from amazon than the shops.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›