5.0 out of 5 stars Live & die in them!
I LOVE Fitflops my 2nd pair there seems to be 2 foot bases this is the wider one. I wore them all summer they look good are SO comfortable and sparkly too!
Published 7 months ago by L. J. Zaky

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure
Ordered this product because it is recommended for plantar fasilitus. After a week condition so far seems to have worsened! Heel area very soft but little protection to stop foot rolling sideways.
Published 11 months ago by Ruth Barker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Live & die in them!, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't wear any other shoe of this type now, 25 Jun 2014
Jersey Customer (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I have a few long-standing foot issues all stemming from two inherited issues with fallen arches an bunions (my big and second toes on both feet were both 'hammered over' by the time I was 10 years old). The operations I've had to correct and maintain the various foot (and also knee) problems I've had over the years have left me unable to wear 'normal' shoes comfortably, and I've never been able to walk in any shoe with a heel higher than an inch (although that's not a problem as I'm 5' 10"! and don't need heels!) but equally find flat shoes cause as much pain in different ways. FitFlops have been an absolute Godsend!

I bought my first pair five years ago - and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've worn that one pair on every single non-rainy day between April and October for all of those five years... and they're still perfectly good and almost look as smart as the day I bought them! They are definitely worth the money, even though the initial price does look a bit steep - but when you look at how much wear you can get out of just one pair (as I have!) then they're actually cheap!

But, much as I love that first pair, they are silver and I needed a pair in black to wear at work. Compared to five years ago, the choice is now tremendous, but this pair are perfect - not 'blingy', but still with a bit of sparkle. I'm going to buy a white pair (different style) soon too, and then I don't think I'll need to buy another pair of summer shoes for years and years!

The one thing I would recommend is trying on a pair in a shop (if you have a stockist nearby) to check your sizing - they come in all whole and half sizes, so it's worth making sure you're getting the exact one you need. Then you can order online knowing that they'll fit (there is no variation in the sizing between designs in my experience - a 7 is a 7 is a 7 no matter what the design!).

My teenage children, who have both inherited bits of my family's awkward feet issues (though, thank goodness, not the bunions) both wear my FitFlops (we're all the same size in shoe, more or less) and I'm looking to buy pairs for them too... although they do complain they don't look as if they're made for young people (which I suppose they're not, really!) and they'd still wear 'fashion' shoes on occasion.

All-in-all I would recommend a pair of FitFlops to anyone who wants a summer shoes that will give their instep some support. I don't know about the claims that they help 'shape' you as you walk, but I have to say that you do 'feel something' in your legs if you walk in them at speed, so maybe they do work the muscles differently to a normal shoe? Who knows for sure. I'm recommending them for the comfort aspect which I know for certain is better for my feet that a normal shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoe, 22 May 2014
I have a fallen arch and although love flip flops found that they made my foot ache after a while. A friend recommended these as they have good support, love them very comfortable, may even treat myself to another pair. Ordered usuall size and fitted really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars flipflops, 9 July 2014
June Darby "SUPERGRAN" (NORFOLK,UK) - See all my reviews
good fit, good quality, swift delivery, well packaged, very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Astrid Fitflop, 9 July 2014
Nice understated appearance, only a tiny bit sparky. Very comfortable and encourages good posture when walking. Sole was thicker than I expected, this is a negative to me as I am quite tall anyway. My foot doesn't go quite as far forward in the sandal as I feel it should, I've only worn them a few times so I hope the top gives a bit with wear. I bought them in size 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, 7 July 2014
Worth that little bit extra money - fit well and very comfy. Arrived earlier than expected and well packaged. Would recommed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fitflop fab flop, 1 July 2014
Only worn them at home as yet for a couple of days but I Love Love Love them. They are squigy comfy. I bought them for my weekend trip with the girls in August to Madrid and thought they would be good for all the walking which we will probably do. They will also help the leg muscles do a workout while I'm walking (I HOPE).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Fitflops, 30 Jun 2014
Jean Dorman (ROMFORD, Essex, GB) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable & easy to walk in, would not buy anything else. Hope the sequins stay put, I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with new Rokkit Fit flops, 25 Jun 2014
I'm normally a size 4 uk but needed a 3. I re-ordered a similar style in a size 3 and have received the order off Amazon and they are great. So comfortable, nice heel and I've been wearing them since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop flip flop, 24 Jun 2014
Bought these for my mum. She has had a pair of fitflops before and size 4 was perfect. She loved these and they fitted perfectly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›