Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£61.92 - £76.50

on 11 July 2014
I love Fit Flops but being in the UK I can't get away with having my feet out all year round! When I saw these I was over the moon and purchased them immediately, however, I am not 100% happy as they aren't exactly cheap and wow are they uncomfortable at times. I'm persevering though in the hope they will become more comfortable or my feet will just go numb. They come up very high at the back of the foot and for some people this is incredibly uncomfortable. By the end of the working day I find myself limping a bit and pushing my toes as far forward as they will go to stop them cutting in at the back. Just to clarify they are definitely the correct size - it is the hardness of the shoe itself that cuts in and makes it painful, I am hoping this will ease as I break them in more. It has only been about two months so far and it is getting a little better. They also can be quite painful around the big toe area because of the rounded shape at the front. I don't have odd shaped feet or toes and this isn't something I've ever experienced before, all I can think is the shoes have to be a certain shape to incorporate the wobble-board technology. Again though I will persevere as I love the flip flop versions of Fit Flops and wear them all the time. They helped me with a plantar fasciitis problem and healed my foot completely.
on 8 January 2014
didnt quite get 5 stars as I found them a bit shallow, I think 1/2 size bigger would have been better, tried a size 4 which is the next size up but far too big, so had to go back,they have got better with wearing
on 7 November 2013
Purchased as just diagnosed with arthritis. Wouldn't normally wear this style, but they seem to relieve the pain, so can recommend under same circumstances.
on 23 February 2014
Without half sizes the fit is too big. When one wears short socks for extra warmth, it slips off as one walks. Without an extra sock (in this cold weather!) it slips all the time so it needs an elastic band on top.
on 2 March 2015
I have this FitFlop "Due" in the Mary Jane style so presumed these would be the same fit but without the strap..wrong. The 5.5 was too big and when I reordered the size 5 my big toe felt like it would burst through the front. When I compared the two styles the shape of the front was completely different, so all shoes were returned, I was gutted.
on 15 April 2014
This is a pair of most uncomfortable fitflops I ever had. I own lots of diffrent pairs,from sandals to boots,but these are awful. First they comes in a bigger size. Usually I buy size 6 and it is fits perfectly,but size 6 of that style is a huge,so bought a 5.5 - this was not a deal again. Hard edges round the top of the shoe cuts into my heels to tears. Unable to walk around the house without feeling a pain on my heels and toes. Sending them back.
on 21 November 2013
Lovely shoe, but a very small fit, these are a 3 but a small 3 so I had to return them unfortunately
on 30 September 2013
I found it a little on the big side and so after wearing it for
a day had sore feet
on 2 December 2013
I have had problems with Plantar Fasciitis and these shoes give my feet the cushioning and support they need during the day at work.
Whilst they cost me more than I normally spend on shoes for work, they have been worth every penny for the relief they have brought to my feet.
I'm now going to put the fitflop slippers on the top of my Christmas wish list.
on 8 October 2014
I baulked at the original cost of these shoes, but I bought them on Amazon when I couldn't get them from the Company directly. I am so glad I did. They fit like slippers for me and no digs or niggles which is amazing as I have the most difficult feet ever.

I haven't yet really taken notice of the wobbleboard yet but I am liking being a bit taller than in flat shoes and I feel like I could walk around all day in these no problems.

The leather is nice and supple and the fact that they are leather lined too makes them special. Definitely worth the extra money. I will be shopping for other colours as soon as I can. Excellent seller too - can't fault.