5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I bought these shoes in red and I absolutely love them!
I absolutely swear by Fitflop's for summer wear, so thought I'd try the full shoe for wetter, colder weather.
Fitflop's are brilliant in that they cushion the foot & leg from impact when walking or standing. For the first time in years I don't have aching legs, ankles or feet at the end of the day!
I...
Published 8 months ago by Toni Sleddon

3.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 size larger
Pay attention! They fit 1/2 size more... (a little too much large for me: in Italy I have number 39)
Anyway: comfortable, pretty, waterproof.
Published 5 months ago by roberta

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 30 July 2013
I bought these shoes in red and I absolutely love them!
I don't think the size is any different to standard fit, so would recommend ordering your normal shoe size.
Fitflop's were recommended to me by a friend and I have gone on to recommend them to several of my friends.
The full shoe is elegant, well made and ideal for colder weather. My next buy will be Fitflop boots for the Winter.
Don't be put off by the bad reviews. If you suffer from achy feet & legs, try them and really feel the difference.
Incidentally, I am an occupational therapist and not an employee of the company...!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 15 Aug 2013
very comfortable, I am now looking for a pair in nude but they are no longer available, I hope they will start producing them soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, reducing hip pain., 27 Aug 2013
Very comfortable, for extensive osteo arthritis of spine and hips they have reduced the pain and made walking easier. They look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Aug 2013
Absolutely Love them! Sizing normal, a little narrower than the fitflop trainers but not much. I might even get them in another colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart & very comfy., 27 Jan 2014
Mrs. A. S. Mills (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Due Leather Ballet Flats (Apparel)
Having been a Fitflop fan & owner of several pairs of sandals, boots & clogs, I decided to try the Due Leather Flats!
I first ordered the size 5 (the size of all my other Fitflops) but these were way too big & I returned them
My 2nd order was for size 4.5 and these fit perfectly.
I am now the proud owner of a smart pair of Fitflop shoes & have found them to be very comfortable & ideal for walking to the shops etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 13 Dec 2013
Took a few days of wearing for them to bed in but now they are very comfortable. They felt tight when I first wore them but I was glad I continued to wear thewm

5.0 out of 5 stars The most cormfortable shoes I've worn, 2 Dec 2013
I have had problems with Plantar Fasciitis and these shoes give my feet the cushioning and support they need during the day at work.
Whilst they cost me more than I normally spend on shoes for work, they have been worth every penny for the relief they have brought to my feet.
I'm now going to put the fitflop slippers on the top of my Christmas wish list.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 size larger, 19 Nov 2013
Anyway: comfortable, pretty, waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 7 Nov 2013
Purchased as just diagnosed with arthritis. Wouldn't normally wear this style, but they seem to relieve the pain, so can recommend under same circumstances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit., 10 Sep 2013
I am a big fan of fit flops and the only reason i haven't given thèse five stars is that they are a tight fit i usually take à 7 but if i had known i would have gone for an 8 they squash my toes even though i can slip them on and off easily they are currently stuffed with wet newspaper hoping it will stretch them
Having had them and worn them for a few weeks now they have stretched and fit comfortable but I am slightly disappointed that they have started to wear down on one side of the shoe not as happy with these as I am with the fitflop sandals !!

ARRAY(0xa5344534)