4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to leave
We are off to disney in Oct we have been before but it was just overpowering and we didn't plan ahead so.missed out on some things. This tips in the book are great, I also recognise some of the mistakes we made too last time. Thanks, Reading this book will help me to be better prepared this trip. Our last trip was magical but this none will be amazing.
Published 15 months ago by Lesley Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney tips and secrets
Ok for beginners to Disney but if you've been a few times nothing new

Nice pictures it makes you want to go
Published 19 months ago by Lynn

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to leave, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Disney Tips & Secrets: Unlocking the Magic of a Walt Disney World Vacation (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unlock the Magic, 7 Jun 2013
Quick, easy to read and understand book.

All the information is useful & whilst some screams common sense, Wilk still manages to keep you engaged and entertained.

The few pictures in here are pretty, and the chapter on how to optimise pictures is something I haven't encountered in another guide to Disney text.

Really useful little book

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney tips and secrets, 2 Jun 2013
Ok for beginners to Disney but if you've been a few times nothing new

Nice pictures it makes you want to go

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Feb 2014
Sorry I didn't learn anything I didn't already know and it was very short. There are better books out there.