5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality budget gaming monitor
Published 14 months ago by C J Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...
Quite pleased with the monitor, good quality, great colours, certainly better than the old Dell one I have, but there is no tilt function on the stand so I've got to jam something under the stand to tilit it upwards for me.
Published 3 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality budget gaming monitor, 16 May 2013
This review is from: AOC E2250SWDAK 21.5 inch Widescreen Multimedia LED Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, VGA, DVI, 1000:1, i-Menu, e-Saver) (Accessory)
Had been looking for a good quality monitor for my sons gaming rig. After looking around and asking some questions on Tech Forums, was told that AOC would be a good buy as I am on a tight budget. Certainly lives up to what I was told. Looks great has a nice firm tilt function and gives great colour clarity. Response timing is more than adequate for mid level gaming. I hope it lasts as long as the last AOC CRT monitor we had (over 7 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good monitor., 29 Dec 2013
This is the second monitor i have bought and I have to say they great. Really clear and sharp images. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great monitor, 24 Nov 2013
R. Stoica (London) - See all my reviews
It is a great monitor. The sound is ok for a small bedroom and my kid loves it. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value, 15 Jan 2014
I think this is a great monitor comes with both a VGA and DVI cables. Picture quality is great, like others mention the speakers are a bit rubbish but i have my own so doesn't really matter all that much to me. I would say its a very good monitor for the price as long as you don't use the inbuilt speakers, great value nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this monitor as much as my new 40in tv, 8 Aug 2013
Bought this to replace my old 17in monitor i bought in 2005 wish i had bought this sooner as it is like i can see my screen in a new light and wow bigger brighter better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Monitor !, 24 Mar 2014
Great monitor no complaints other than the fact my PC boots faster than it can turn itself on would recommend,

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this for my shop cctv. Has speakers built in & works great on replay of cameras (picture). I also have a pro microphone & the speakers on the monitor are ideal for my purpose(small stereo speakers) . wish I had bought two of these instead of one as 3 weeks later bought a ctx monitor (cheaper, another amazon purchase) for the front of my shop & this monitor is much better. the picture Quality is far better & worth the extra 20 approx. For the price very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 July 2013
It took a long time to choose a new monitor as I didn't really know what I was looking for. This one was exactly what I expected and I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 May 2013
Imran Najafi - See all my reviews
This monitor is a must have!
It not only is cheap but is also effective.
I use it to play games on my ps3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor, 8 Jun 2014
After much deliberation I settled on this monitor, which was within my budget for a necessary upgrade from a very tiny 17" monitor.
I have not been disappointed.

The base of the stand is very sturdy, however the monitor itself tends to wobble quite a bit if the desk is knocked - I do not worry about it coming loose or toppling over though as it is very firmly affixed to the stand.

It does indeed have a tilt function and can be tilted up and down across a small angle - it can be a little stiff.

The colours are very vibrant and the blacks are true.

The software disc which arrived with the monitor can be a little difficult to fathom. It took me a while to navigate the internal folders and find the drivers I needed for my version of windows (8) and to get the AOC-i menu program to install which allows you direct control over the colour warmth, luminance and so on direct from your desktop without having to fiddle with the buttons on the underside of the monitor itself.

The only problem I did run into was that I found it very difficult to navigate those buttons on the monitor as they words (like Menu etc) are embossed into the plastic, which has a bevelled edge and therefore you don't even notice there is anything written there unless you have your face about an inch away from the monitor.