Format: DVD|Change

on 12 November 2012
Bought this for my Tree-fu mad 4 year old for Christmas - was very worried what the free figure would be like after previous reviews but I was pleasantly surprised, not as bad as I was expecting. Its basic but looks enough like Tom to be good for me and Im sure my daughter will be very pleased with this and the DVD set until the full range of Tom toys are available.
Have added a close-up photo of the figure to the amazon customer pictures section so people can see what they are getting.
review image
on 2 November 2012
I can only agree with the first two reviews, the toy looks totally rubish. I will still give to my Daughter for Xmas, but it is THAT bad. It does not match the photo in anyway.

The box set itself does look okay and she will be really exicited opening it, as all she keeps asking 'Santa' for is Tree Fu Tom stuff.

DVD Perfect for the car journey to Grandma & Grandads on Christmas day.

Neil
on 25 October 2012
My son absolutely loves Tree Fu Tom and "does the magic" every time it is on. So, as it is my son's Birthday tomorrow (and most Tree Fu Tom products only seem to be being released in 2013) I thought it would be a nice idea to buy him this DVD box set.

The box set is cheap (£7~) and as such maybe I shouldn't have been expecting too much... It arrived today in time for giving with the other presents tomorrow, which was great, but I thought I'd take a closer look before wrapping it.
I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that the Tom figure is such poor quality both in molding and painting. So much so, I simply cannot bring myself to give it to my son- it's worse than the free tat you get from a certain fast food chain that shall remain nameless. I have thrown it away before he's seen it- at least ignorance is bliss and he will love watching the DVD. A real shame.

The DVD itself is fine.

(I don't know why this review is tagging to the DVD and not the Box Set with Free Tom Figurine which I purchased)
on 19 November 2012
I bought this for my Grandson who is really into Tree Fu Tom at the moment. I sat and watched the video with him and he really enjoyed it. He did all the actions when asked to help, it was a pure joy to watch him.
The action figure stayed in his hand for most of that day I was told.
on 19 July 2013
Not a bad DVD as it keeps our grandson amused when he watches it. The only disappointing thing with this item is the figure of Tree Fu Tom as it is small and the wings keep falling off easily. Grandson was disappointed when he saw the figure as he even thought it would be bigger.
on 3 July 2013
Yep, it's the only DVD to get air time in our house and it drives me nuts, but my three year old thinks it's the best DVD in the world. It has episodes on from the first season and no extra's, so it will be nothing you haven't already seen, but it will be loved by little one's!!
on 3 January 2013
My son absolutely loves this DVD. He plays it all the time and loved the little figurine. It's quite a basic plastic little thing but little boys don't care about that, just as long as they can watch Tree Foo and his pals doing their thing. Entertainment value for children 100%.
on 12 February 2013
bought this for my 5 yr old for christmas as he is a huge fan of the fabulous tree fu tom. He loves it and watches it again and again. the delivery was prompt without any probs, he doesn't bother much with the plasric figure but that's fine it's the dvd he really wanted.
on 14 November 2012
Very good dvd my grandosn loves it but disappointed with the toy of Tree Fu Tom that came with it the cape he wears comes off to easily and annoys us all having to try and click it back on all the time without the cape he does not look like the true character
on 26 March 2013
My 5, 4 & 2 year olds all love this DVD. They are transfixed and do all the actions. The figure is not the best quality but they never noticed the quality they just loved that they had a Tree Fu Figure. I would recommend this.