4.0 out of 5 stars Tom figure not as bad as I was expecting
Bought this for my Tree-fu mad 4 year old for Christmas - was very worried what the free figure would be like after previous reviews but I was pleasantly surprised, not as bad as I was expecting. Its basic but looks enough like Tom to be good for me and Im sure my daughter will be very pleased with this and the DVD set until the full range of Tom toys are available...
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by munch

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor, Poor Toy - Okay Box Set
I can only agree with the first two reviews, the toy looks totally rubish. I will still give to my Daughter for Xmas, but it is THAT bad. It does not match the photo in anyway.

The box set itself does look okay and she will be really exicited opening it, as all she keeps asking 'Santa' for is Tree Fu Tom stuff.

DVD Perfect for the car journey to...
Published on 2 Nov. 2012 by Neil Morey

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom figure not as bad as I was expecting, 12 Nov. 2012
Have added a close-up photo of the figure to the amazon customer pictures section so people can see what they are getting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor, Poor Toy - Okay Box Set, 2 Nov. 2012
Neil Morey - See all my reviews

DVD Perfect for the car journey to Grandma & Grandads on Christmas day.

Neil

2.0 out of 5 stars Free Tom Figurine- in the bin, 25 Oct. 2012
My son absolutely loves Tree Fu Tom and "does the magic" every time it is on. So, as it is my son's Birthday tomorrow (and most Tree Fu Tom products only seem to be being released in 2013) I thought it would be a nice idea to buy him this DVD box set.

The box set is cheap (£7~) and as such maybe I shouldn't have been expecting too much... It arrived today in time for giving with the other presents tomorrow, which was great, but I thought I'd take a closer look before wrapping it.
I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that the Tom figure is such poor quality both in molding and painting. So much so, I simply cannot bring myself to give it to my son- it's worse than the free tat you get from a certain fast food chain that shall remain nameless. I have thrown it away before he's seen it- at least ignorance is bliss and he will love watching the DVD. A real shame.

The DVD itself is fine.

(I don't know why this review is tagging to the DVD and not the Box Set with Free Tom Figurine which I purchased)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
Very quick delivery!!! My son loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a gift for a friends little girl, she loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable - Zoverstocks, 16 May 2014
Zoverstocks are you out of your tiny minds...£199 for a dvd that you can get on high street for £9. Completely unbelievable!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
It arrived promptly and My 2 year old grandson loves it. It has lots of interesting episodes would def reconmend

5.0 out of 5 stars fab dvd, 3 Mar. 2014
N. Allen "pootle55" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this DVD for my nephews, they love Tree Fu Tom anyway, and enjoy all 7 of the episodes. I would definitely recommend it for any Tree Fu Tom fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5+++, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
My son love tom this is a great price & very quick delivery! He loves it and im very happy it wasnt £10 like some of the dvds he likes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] (DVD)
Very happy with DVD plays great, plenty of episodes, good price and one happy child who sits still when watching

Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD]
Tree Fu Tom: Tree Fu Go! [DVD] by Ben Steer (DVD - 2012)