4.0 out of 5 stars Served up love!
I liked this book as it told a good story of how a change in career can sometimes enhance your life by the people you meet and the decisions you make.

I gave it a four star despite the fact that there were some 'proofing' issues as it was still readable.

Published 13 months ago by Amazonian shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable
I can't believe something this poorly written can be published
Toye Brown took a perfectly adequate,engaging story line and ruined it with poor grammar, lack of proof reading, bad spelling and unnecessary dithering.
Published 14 months ago by Bongkwati

4.0 out of 5 stars Served up love!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: LET ME SERVE YOU (Kindle Edition)

I would read another book by this author as I enjoyed the book. Hopefully, there won't be as many mistakes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: LET ME SERVE YOU (Kindle Edition)
I can't believe something this poorly written can be published
Example of stupid mistakes include a statement introducing Alexis' adopted son that goes in the lines of "Alexis four year old adopted son, daughter Desiree"!!
I couldn't believe a writer could make such mistakes. Simple spelling mistakes such as confusing "bought" with "brought" abound in the book.
I've only given the book two stars because it had a good story
to tell.