5.0 out of 5 stars Things that bang in the night!
An entertaining, energetic and erotic endeavour. A sexy and humorous reworking of the tried and tested vampire and zombie theme. A really enjoyable read, on several levels.
Published 18 months ago by Gerry

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
not to sure what to think of this,it's ok.the only thing I personally didn't like was the way it went into graphic sexual detail.
Published 6 months ago by paul berrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Things that bang in the night!, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Ghost and The Graveyard (Knight Games Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, well written., 26 Mar 2014
I loved the take on the supernatural. There was a mix of the evil nasty types as well as the sexy hot ones. So far no 'good vampires' which is a refreshing change. The women seem strong and kick-@$$ without being completely unfeeling female canines. The love triangle felt a little frustrating for me but I will await the next book before making a judgement. It may be that I don't fully like either of the men, but it could just be that I need to get to know them better. I mean Rick seems possessive in a slightly irritating, not quite so sexy, way. Maybe because it's not a protective kind of possessive plus he seems to withhold a lot of information about things Grateful needs to know. Then there is Logan who seemed great to begin with if a little out of reach then he becomes all jealous and pushy rather than just sweet.

All that being said I really enjoyed The Ghost and The Graveyard and would have already bought the next bok if there wasn't one I'd been waiting some time for I need to save my pennies for. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this slightly new take on the supernatural and will purchase the next book soon. I recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 4 Mar 2013
I hope there will be more to this book I loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
I would definitely tell my friends about this book

5.0 out of 5 stars The ghost and the graveyard, 19 Jan 2014
Very good couldn't put it down main characters are great and a few surprises in there to worth a read can't wait to read the second one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan 2014
I started this book and I was hooked it was the most enjoyable read I was shocked when it came to the end I have to get the next book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Raunchy and awesome story, 26 Feb 2013
Great start to what will hopefully be a great series. If you have read anything by this author under teen fiction you will already know how good she is. This does contain adult content and its a fast paced novel. Read it on 24 hours as couldn't put it down. Definitely worth a go : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Monk's hill witch, 13 Jan 2013
Mrs. K. Stannard (England) - See all my reviews
This is a really good book and I didn't want it to end. I can't wait for the next one to read.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Sep 2012
A wonderful read, I downloaded as soon as I heard it was available and could not put it down, I can't wait for the next book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time with this., 21 May 2014
No wonder this book was free. Rarely have I read a book so poorly written. Unbelievable characters and a weak storyline. I hoped that it would improve as it progressed, but no such luck. I will not be reading the second book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Feb 2014
This was the first book I have read of Genevieve but loved the cover and description so gave it a try and was not disappointed it had all I usually like in a book mystery, hot passion,supernatural abilities and loved the unusual name Grateful. Off to see what happens next